Saturday 15 January 2011

I Come From Ethiopia.

I don't really, but goddamn I'm eating loads lately. I am Starvin' Marvin, and I found an actual Shake Weight today. I am living in South Park.

I ran screaming from the house in nothing but a towel on wednesday, taking the time to grab my handbag and car keys. Why is this? Well, when you are showering and you are home alone, and you watch the bathroom door unlock and open by itself, it can be a little un nerving. Just a little. To cheer myself up I bought myself a new Ipod Nano. It's sexy as sexy can be - just like its owner ;)

Erm. I have purrrrrple hair now. I fancied a change, and I haven't had purple hair since I was 12, the first time I dyed my hair actually. Yeah. The first colour I chose was purple. Brave move.

And so, I'm feeling generous - if you are one of the first 5 people to comment on this rather pathetic 'post' if you can call it that, I will make or get you something nice and that, and do some sending stuffs for you. In short - comments will be rewarded with gifts. Have I reached new lows to get comments? Nah - I'm a nice person ^__________________^

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm eating loads lately... I like pizza.
    Can we get a pic of this purple hair up soon?

    ReplyDelete