Monday 6 September 2010

¬_¬

My mum just came in and complained that my room was a mess, and she could hardly walk in to it.

That would be because it's full of boxes, mum. I have to pack EVERYTHING I own, even stuff I'm not taking to uni due to switching rooms.

I packed up my dvds and books tonight, which was slightly painful in a way, because I'm so sad. It was tough deciding which dvds to take to uni, although as some people will know, there are some that will DEFFO be coming with me! I know I'll have urges to watch the ones I haven't taken with me. I just know it.

After putting the final volume of Fushigi Yugi Genbu Kaiden in its box, I really wanted to read them. No manga is coming with me - there would be no room! My selves look so empty, and it made me feel kinda sad in a way. Yes, I'm especially excited to leave home and go to uni etc etc, but it's so close now it's weird. Before, it seemed likely, though it wasn't definite, so I didn't really think about it that much. Now it's happening for sure, and in only a few days. Scary stuff, that. O_O

Relaxing and watching The Prince Of Egypt. In German. Without subtitles. I feel special ^_____^

And yes, I DO understand what they're saying! ¬¬

1 comment:

  1. Ooh I've been through all that! There's always amazon for some new DVDs (Y)
    Just try watching Toy Story for advice on what to do when moving away.

    ReplyDelete