Saturday 4 September 2010

Oi! You With The Chest!

I believe that chat-up lines are getting more and more lazy these days. This 'gem' was used on me today as I was walking through town with my mum. What made it more hideous was the fact that mum screeched "It MUST be directed at you, Leah!" ¬_¬

Today I finally did something useful for uni - I bought some shizzle! When I say I bought, I meant I made my mum buy me stuff. For some reason, Chris wanted to come in to town too, so we attempted to go and meet mum from work. There was an accident causing a jam about 9 miles from town. For once I was glad I spent years traveling on the bus - thanks to that I was able to drive the bus route and miss it all out ^^

After FINALLY getting rid of those stupid charity bags loading up my car, we wandered round town, which was very difficult with a wanker, sorry, Crippled Chris complaining the entire way round and practically walking backwards. I know he's broken his leg, but he could have bloody stayed at home instead of pissing me off the entire way round. We spent £70 in Wilkos, and I haven't even really dented the amount of stuff I still need to buy O_O

I went to HMV to cheer myself up from the heavy bags I was forced to carry around, and bought Shutter Island (The book, anyway) and a new Horror DVD. This one's German and from the director of Funny Games, which I love, so it should be awesome. I also had to buy Chris posters, so my attempts at flirting with the yummy bloke behind the counter (whom I was talking to in the main body of the store but who then moved behind the counter when I went to pay. Kwehhhh!) were ruined by me looking like a twat trying to ignore Chris's STUPID witterings about money. He keeps bitching because I gave the £1 I owed him to charity. Selfish twat, eh?

I popped by KFC on my way home for chatting and a krushem, that Patience didn't charge me for, so ultimate win there. I was gonna go have some liquid gold at maccy ds, but that wouldn't have been free. Chris was typically outraged at his lack of Krushem. Fat Fuck. Even mum is getting sick of him, and she has the patience of a saint.

It was great, because he kept trying to insult Tim and I, and the insults we hit back with hit him where it hurt so he got really wound up and tried to take Tim on, without his crutches. That isn't a wise thing to do really, even if you are completely healthy. He isn't weak. Mum just cried out "DON'T! you're gonna get hurt and I'm gonna laugh!" which caused me to drop the plate I was washing due to laughter. Chris Called me a fat lesbian. Nice. My counter was 'Yes, seeing as I've slept with more people of the opposie sex than Tim' He replied that he's slept with more people than even me (bare in mind that he is 12 and also, a virgin) So I caused mum to laugh hysterically with my reply of 'Oh, sorry Christian. I didn't realise that hundreds of imaginary people count for more than several real people when it comes to sex'

For some reason I'm drinking cider and watching Yugioh. I must put the new film on IMMEDIATELY before I become engrossed and ACTUALLY begin to understand what the fuck they are going on about. For example, why is it vital that some little kid with a bloke inside him (lolz :3) beats another little kid with a bloke inside him (double lolz :3) at some shitty card game or the world will end? Hmmm.... Maybe it's due t- jesus christ it's happening already!

2 comments:

  1. OI! YOU, WITH THE BLOG! Top banter there, tis my opinion that ye came out on top there :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ^^
    Kweh!
    It's because I am the awesomes, of course :3
    Danke, also.

    ReplyDelete