Sunday 25 July 2010

18 Years Old, Going on 4...

Guess what I did today? I went to work! Possibly the worst shift I have ever worked and was so so close to handing in my notice by the end of the day. I actually lost all motivation and just couldn't be arsed anymore. My boss was a bit of a berk and didn't order any stock - no bottles of drink, no plates, no boxes, no mini fillets... you get the picture. The huge queues and hideous customers just kept on coming and I got sooo sooo stressed.

A random foreign bloke asked for all leg pieces in his 10 piece bucket, which we aren't allowed to do. After giving him his bucket and apologising, he paid by card so I had to hand the machine out to him. After informing him that it wasn't all leg in his bucket he called me a 'f**king useless slag' and threw the machine at me, smacking my hand :( My supervisor and boss came storming over and all hell broke loose, while Alex and Daniel from front counter swept me away to sort out my hand. The police were called to sort out the massive row, and there were thoughts of me needing an xray. Naturally I was a little shaken, but thought it was a bit overdramatic and my hand is fine now. It was nice though that all my friendies looked after me (when I said I was a little shaken, I meant I was sobbing hysterically and swearing a lot)

Law and her bf Ali came in and said hello, which perked me up a little ^^ but then David came through and swept me away to watch Toy Story 3, which was AMAZING! But so so sad and I was crying so hard at the ending. Leapt out of my seat at the appearance of hideous clown toy - I am terrified of clowns, and I let out a little scream. The child behind us was hilarious and kept making really sweet comments! I hate kids, but I actually wanted him. Tom Hanks has an amazing voice, I really really love it.

Had to leave the cinema rather rapidly at the end of the film as the packed cinema screen also housed an ex and a few flings of mine, most of which saw me panic at the end and made their way towards me in a bid to talk/bore me to death. I had told one of them that I stopped texting him because I had a car accident and sustained massive head injuries, yet he didn't question why I had no visible scars of said massive head injury apart from a gammy eye (I shut it slightly). I was actually secretly glad when my rats died, as awful as that sounds, as it means that I never have to visit the pet shop were he works to stock up on supplies. I go to a different pet str for Ponyo supplies I.e. I use the stuff my mum buys.

Maybe I am a bit too slaggy haha! Ah well, tomorrow should be a good day - I'm NOT WORKING!!OOOFT!

1 comment:

  1. What an absolute dickweed! It's one thing to think the world revolves around you, its another to kick off at the world that revolves around you when it isn't more than perfect. I'm angry for you!

    ReplyDelete