Sunday 10 October 2010

WAIT! WAIT! STOP MICROWAVING TUNA!!!

It's a good thing I set an alarm this morning - I was still dribbling on my pillow at 1. I wish I was kidding about the dribbling part. God, how sexy am I? Hugely, I think you'll find. Hugely. Guess where I was again? That bloody house! Meep! I'm not a fan of this tbh, I am worried about my state of mind. And the state of my leg - there are no visible signs on it from the spill the other day. The spill I forgot to blog about for some reason. I got run over - yeah! That's right!

I was walking out of halls and some TWAT was reversing. I could see he was very bad at it - the fact that he was reversing on to the pavement sort of gave him away. I hung back cause he was blates retarded, but he kept on coming and RAMMED IN TO MY FUCKING LEG! Um... OW!!!!!!!!!!!! He got out and in (broken) English (Typically ¬¬) yelled "What the FUCK do you think you're doing?!?!" My reply? "Well, as far as I know I was walking. On the pavement DESIGNED for people to walk on. Correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't ROADS there for people to drive on??! So that would make YOU in the wrong, wouldn't it? YES! SO DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT YELLING AT ME FOR WALKING ON THE FUCKING PAVEMENT WHEN YOU CAN'T EVEN DRIVE A CAR PROPERLY!" A mumbled apology later I stormed off, limping slightly of course. Stupidly I didn't think to note his lisence plate number. Fuck ittttt ¬¬ Leg is fine now though, not even bruised just a little one on the knee. Although he did ram it rather hard. Hard ramming is normally enjoyed, but not coming from a fucking car in to my leg!

Completely overestimated how long it would take me to get to Lisa's much to her horror haha! So after raiding bargain booze for snacks and shizz, we wandered back up to her halls. We were feeling a little nervous about buying the food, judging on the film we were about to watch. The Human Centipede. Banned in several countries due to being so horrific. Peers had told us it was hideous and we really shouldn't watch it. Sod that, we were deffo gonna watch it! Though we both thought that any food we would eat would return to visit us during the film.

Alex hates tuna. This we know. So when he finally puffed his way up the hill, Lisa decided to make us some tuna wraps ^_^ The initial smell of tuna made Alex squirm...then Lisa asked me if Iliked warm tuna - the answer being yes. Alex was warned that she was about to heat up the tuna. While we were chatting he suddenly screamed "WAIT! WAIT! STOP MICROWAVING TUNA!" A statement that very nearly killed Lisa through laughing. To distract himself he read the argos catalogue with an extremely determined air to him! It was rather rofl.

And so, the moment of truth. The hideous film. We squirmed. We squealed. We watched a video about completely adorable micro pigs while it buffered. I want one, even more than I want a goat! We 'OMGed' We made sarcastic comments. To give it credit, the film was rather gross - but there was no detail! We couldn'tsee anything! It wasn't as grusome as we'd have hoped. We all felt rather let down.It sooo wasn't worth being banned in several countries. It also had the SHITTEST ending to any horror film I'v seen in a while. Apart from Skinned Deep - fucking ROFL at that 'film'.

ALone in the flat again, taking a little break from endless note makig. UGh. Watching Amadeus - best film ever made. Tom Hulce is so awesome! His voice is on my list with Sean ~Connery, Tom Hanks and Morgan Freeman. It made me want to watch Hunchback of Notre Dame though (He is Quasi in the film. And does his own singing. <3 <3 <3) First day at KFC tomorrow - meep! I haven't had to start at a new store in aaaaaaaaaaaaages :/ ah well - moneys moneys moneys, albeit not a lot. But still moneys. Which I need - they took my rent and car insurance today :( I have no moneys...

Hayley eventually came back so I was no longer on my bill woo! She came bursting in t my room around midnight saying that we had no water. Hot or cold. Bugger. Spazzed out ompletely until we got in to the hall and realised we could smell smoke coming from the gobby flat. So being the snitches we are we instantly rang to complain - so as to avoid the bloody alarm going off again. I rang up. Here is the conversation:

Me: "Hello, I'm phoning from flat 6D"
Bloke: "Let me guess, you have no water?"
Me: "Naah, this is a complaint about something else completely"
Bloke: "Oh. What's the problem then?"
Me: "We can smell smoke coming from the next flat"
Bloke: "Weed or normal smoke?"
Me: "Um... normal more than likely"
Bloke: "Ok then I'll be up to invetigate shortly"
Me: "Thankyou ^_^"
Bloke: "By the way,do you actually have any water?"
Me: "Oh abslutely not! :)"

This lead to Hayley and Ilurking in the coridoor listening out for him going up there. All we could hear was the usual - them all crashing and thrashing around at the eary hours of the morning. For some reason I am watching Snow White O_O Her voice is SO ANNOYYYYYINNNGGGGGGGGG! SHUT YOUR TRAP! But I'm hooked - it is Disney, after all... But the Voice! Hey, looks like tomorrow I'll be hi-hoing my way to work once more! Win!

No comments:

Post a Comment