Sunday 28 August 2011

Countdown and Life Changes

O hayou gozaimasu, kon nichiwa, konbanwa, oyasuninasai... That's right, where ever you are and whatever time you may be reading this - good morning, good afternoon, good evening and good night! Mattete kurete arigatou! It's been a while, hasn't it? So, as I said just now - thanks for waiting!

As you may or may not be able to tell, my Japanese study is coming on in leaps and bounds - I can read a little kanji, and my katamara and hiragana is beginning to get a bit on the 'awesome' side. Demo, I have little confidence when it comes to writing kanji (which makes a surreal change) ano, daijoubu, I'm trying to improve! (Iu wa yasuku okonau wa katashi!! www) So watch this space.

So... The sun is actually out for once and my hayfever has actually screamed 'MWAHAHAHA' and attacked with a vengence. Hidoi kao shiteru. ¬______¬ (I look awful) and it's almost time for my return to the wonderful world of UNIVERSITY! Waku waku suru!! I've missed it, to be sure to be sure. Kotoshi koso ii hito ni meguriaemasu youni ;) Hehehe...

I've made a list of essentials I need to purchase for next year, like a new double duvet, paper, The Lion King on DVD... Baka...

No comments:

Post a Comment