Tuesday 7 December 2010

I Hate You, Kenny. .V.

That I do. I start with a word of advice - if you are walking down a road, no hang on, ICE RINK, and you slip on your arse, look at your audience before you scream every swear word under the sun. "You C**ting fucking ICE!" Will not go down well with the mother and the horde of small children she is herding on the opposite side of the road. You will be able to hear her gasps of horror over the sound of your headphones sreaming out moooosic. ¬¬

I have had to make a hellish time table to be able to get all this sodding work done this week. A timetable I am currently not following. Oh naffing HELL Leah! Get your arse in gear! I have literally only allocated time for work and going to Uni. Nothing else is allowed. No blog writing. Woops. This is all writing effort that could be put towards an essay. Get off of this, Leah. Silly bitch. Speaking of which, I spoke to Fagface today and was quite pleasant and she back. I thought I would be all zen and try and get on with everyone. This is not true of course, it is simply because there is a trip in January and we get put in to groups. For 2 days. I know for a fact I will be put with her. Soooo might start making it less hideous right now...

Skyping my mum and G whilst they were in bed was.... interesting. Thank god they didnt answer with video! This is the last time I start talking first! Emergency 'meeting' about car taxation (Verdict: shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit I forgot about that, sorry Leah! O________O) implant scare (Verdict: G said this would happen! But it's fine, Mum! WHY PRACTICE A SPEECH THEN!!!!!?!?!?! Oh, ok then) and The Big Head (Verdict: Bitch. I knew about the condition of Iris, my mum's aunt, a week before she did.) I also decided to pay G back for fixing my car through use of sexual favours. The 'cap' of £300 got thrown out of the water. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKML.

Soooo I have no money, and no motivation. On the plus, I have The South Park Movie soundtrack! Oh wait, it DOESN'T FUCKING WORK! Ughhhhhh And I have work tomorrow morning. Fuck off please, JLB Credit style...

No comments:

Post a Comment