Wednesday 15 December 2010

Loooove Love Love *Do do doo*

To be rather blunt and honest with you, this is how I feel right now. I am in love. That is it. It is a wonderful feeling to be quite honest, and I can truely see what Christian was talking about in Moulin Rouge - "The Greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return." ^_^ It really is nice though, to be sure to be sure.

And so, I was dragged kicking and screaming to Walkabout come Tuesday night when I should have been doing my assignments, but Liss insisted. And I'm oh so glad she did - a night of free booze, dancing, games and strippers. Oh my God, I wish Santa was really like the stripper we watched (who was hung like a fucking HORSE and had a yummeh yummeh body) The night ended on a complete high in which Noel and I did some hilarious drunken dance routines up on the podium to 'A Fairytale Of New York'. All hopes of me finishing my assignments that night went out of the window, as Adam dropped the L - Bomb (you know, the L word that is important and that isn't Lesbians) and my head fell off with sheer happiness.

The next day my laptop was on for a full 14 hours and actually gave up - I am now unable to click the left, er, clicker (What the hell are those things called?) and when Liss came up to photocopy some notes all hell broke loose as I discovered my printer was out of ink. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK just didn't quite cover it, due to the fact that I do not have microsoft office and so my document wouldn't have opened on another laptop, hence why it got published to my blog so I could print it off using Vetty's.

Soooooo, instead of heading home friday, like I originally thought and had told Adam, I actually began my journey home on Thursday. The story of my hourney home is a typical Leah story. My original train plan was to get the half 6 train, then my final transfer to Spalding would be at half 8, arriving at 9. This information is important. When I found out my lectures were cancelled, I planned to get the half 4 train instead, Amy booking us a taxi for 10 to 4 at about 1 in the afternoon. The taxi did not arrive and Amy officially missed her train at 5 past 4. At this point we got the bus. I arrived at my platform, dragging what felt like everything I own, in order to WAVE MY FUCKING TRAIN OFF! As it flipped the V at me and laughed in my pissed off face. So I went blind, and made my own way to Peterborough at 7, thinking there would be a train to Spalding relatively soon. This is my conversation with the ticket master:

Me: Hello, Do you know when the next train to Spalding is please?
Ticket blokey: Yeah give me a moment....
Me: Thanks. I hope it's soon! I've been lugging all this stuff around since half 3 this afternoon!
Ticket Blokey:... ah. Half past 8.
Me: OH BRILLIANT! Thank you :)

This would otherwise be known as the train I would have got had i got my first train at half 6, meaning I'd chosen to spend 2 hours in a fucking train station O_O It wasn't all bad news though - if I'd have got the earlier train I wouldn't have got my little treat when I got in to Spalding mwahaha!

You all know of those cretins that gather themselves in supermarket car parks and prat around in their cars? Yes, you do. There was a fantastic example - some silly sod had made it so his exhaust shot out flames when he revved his engine (ooer) so cue lots of engine revving. As he came past me, I got blasted with a load of "Oi, love check out my flames!" "Ah, you obviously have no cock! :)" "You wha'? How's THIS for no cock?!?!" And went to the end of the road. He stopped, revved a lot, attempted to do a v fast pull off and.... STALLED! I don't think he appreciated my cheering and clapping.

I am back homey home home! OH it's good to be back! And it was nice to wake up next to someone, even if that someone was a retarded greyhound who lept on my bed as soon as I got in it and slept on the covers in such a way that I had none, and I was cold Imay have well been naked. I woke up with her face pressed up against mine O_O Good morning darling! Why, you have terrible morning breath! ¬¬ Slithering my way to Lynn was terrifying, but worth it to see the look on Adam's face ^_^

Seeing Sexy and David was the cherry on top of a fab day - and I may have even got me some baby rabbits in to the bargin! XD I get to see my Mr tomorrow, and this makes me extremely happy, as you can imagine... If only I knew the plan... Yes, true to form, I fail at making arrangments in advance!

No comments:

Post a Comment