Friday 24 September 2010

Couldn't Do That Again If I Tried

This title is in reference to something I did earlier - I was in the process of showing Hayley my new outfit for tomorrow night and picked up a flower hair grip from my desk, and threw it in my cup of tea. I know for a fact that had I triiiiied to get it in to the cup, I'd have managed to throw it out of the window ¬¬ and you know it.

Dragged self out of bed at half 8, remembering I was meeting Amy and Sallie at 9 to walk to uni (I was gonna say school. Ahhhh, force of habit), so queue the Benny Hill Theme and a massive 'FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK' (corrrr, yes please ^_^) and stampede round my room, although quietly so as to not wake the others up. I like having a wander and a chat, I'm all for a good gossip. Also - why am I so bloody slow and lumbering? I ploughed in to some random woman trying to get to Nunnery on time. When I say ploughed, it was more painful for her, as it was a slow plough. Can you really plough in to someone slowly? Well, i managed it. It was like we were both flying in slow motion, my face slowly contorting in to a look of horror and pain at pierced boob being wacked, and her face changing from one ugly 'I am a knob' face to another 'I am a knob' face. It was like I'd crashed in to a photo walking down the street.

Had to do those bollocking presentations today. Ugh... I had the introduction to do. It was basically "Hi. You know what drugs are. Hell, you've probably even done them at some point. So now I will hand you over to the other people in my group who have blatantly done fuck loads more work than I have." In a nutshell, that was what I said. Apparantly, we should legalise weed as some bloke 'Likes it'. DONE! Where is my spliff, then?

We had lunch at 12, even though we were do for the final lecture... thing at 2. It couldn't be moved forward due to some 3rd years coming in to talk at us about a load of old bollocks to do with our course. Moral of the first year? Don't do an essay over a 35 hour period surviving on ciggies and haribo. I don't smoke anyway, so why would I give a toss? Those are your pearls of wisdom? E minus, aka fail. Must try harder. Once again, I fell asleep during it. Not my fault, but there was literally 3 THINGS I could have been doing. Probably. One of them blates being sleeping.

Walked back with Alex after what seemed to be about 17 years of being sat there just staring at them. Every time somene asked them a question I stabbed them in my head - it was all time I could have been NOT in the room. He walked me all the way back to Peak Court just to see if I was alright, which was nice even if it was the middle of the day and extremely bright and sunny. Laura also told me I had post, so I got very excited, as it would only be from home. It was a lot of bank stuff, which means I can FINALLY access my student account! Well, in principle. I still haven't actually done it yet, cause I fail.

We did an online asda shop, which was actually a hideously painful experience that is best not to be repeated. Spent ages trying to work out totals by hand only for me to realise, right at the end, typically, that I had infact brought a calculator with me ¬¬ It's ok though - it didn't work properly anyway! ^______________^ and then had some more foods together. I really like eating together! I made more pasta, but with a cheese and sweetcorn sauce I made myself! Yeah - I boiled the kettle and everything, added the powder and all that. When I poured it on it looked like someone had upchucked on my plate. Uhh... nom?

Getting ready to go out was rather hilarious. It was the UV party today, and I had been saying all week how my outfit was completely sorted, with my white shir- hang on, shirt? excuse me - TENT! An XL shirt, which swamps me completely *victory dance* ahem. anyway - with black leggings. I went to get them out of my wardrobe. Hmmmm... no sign. I know, Mum put everything away, I'll just give her a ring... "Hi mum it's me! :) You know my black leggings? Yeah th- oh. I bloody knew it!! Fucking hell, really? BOLLOCKS! I don't actually believe it! Well I- yeah well that's not my fault... yeah I know I never cleaned them, but with so many spiders they would soon be ba- no, those duck stickers aren't meant to be peeled off... So as there is a mark on the wall now, you COULD have just left the stickers on the wall, correct?" I'd left my bollocking leggings at home! There I was, all week while talking to several people "oh, I left such and such at home, doh!" My big head: "Really? I haven't forgotten anything! ^_^" ¬¬ Pj bottoms it was....

I was sat happily having a chat, to Adam no less (who else would I be talking to? Well, friends and the like, but he is the definition of nom so... uhh.. I forget the point I was trying to make... ) and I somehow managed to spill bacardi all over my top and seat. It looked like I got so excited I pissed myself and then dribbled all down my front. The DEFINITION of sexy, as I'm sure you'll agree... It looked like I'd had an upwards accident... Everyone came in to my room to watch Up before we set off. I spilt wine all over my floor,naturally. Everyone has already discovered that I am incredibly clumsy after I spilt brine all over all of Hayley's kitchen stuff. Had to be brine - now the entire kitchen stinks of fish (as I said, an entire fish's carcass lovingly shoved somewhere in our flat) not rosemary oil or something nice smelling. Of course not...

Eventually got to le club and found Lissi covered in UV paint and more glow sticks etc than what she left the flat with, which was rather lol. Ended up standing right next to the speakers when the random DJ guy started talking, which made my head literally explode. Why do you need to shout while using a microphone? Answer: you don't. So stop with the shouting thing. Speaking of stopping and such, imagine who I saw to my absolute HORROR dancing near us when I turned to talk to Vetty and Liss - that random bloke that spent wednesday night 'dancing' behind me and basically stalking me. Ohhhhhhh I was soooooo happy about that element! Yeah, almost as happy as when... er.. something happened that made me very stressed! I can't really think right now, although judging by Lissi's reaction while she was trying to asda shop I would have to go with something like that. She has the patience of a saint. By the time she got stressed, had it been me I'd have already thrown the laptop at the wall, kicked it, trodden on it and then poured a jug of water over it. Blates before making it head out of the nearest window, of course.

Because we are so hardcore, we got there at 10 and left at 12 for more film and some hot choc with squirty cream (FTW) which I keep safely in my room that I can lock. All my cakey things got moved in here when a certain someone moved in to the flat. A certain someone who has gone away for the weekend, so everyone feels a lot lot happier. It shouldn't be like that - yeah, it's relaxing living here and stuff etc, but when she's in I feel like I can't say ANYTHING without fear of being beaten up. She's capable of doing that. She told Lissi and I the first time she spoke to us O_O
Much to our absolute horror.

So yeah, it was a good albeit brief night. I'm very much looking forward to sleeping in tomorrow. Might go see Aunty Sam and co... might go to J con (Y) so many plans, so little time... and with it being 3 in the morning and me stopping drinking at 10, no hangover! Epiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiic ^__________________^

No comments:

Post a Comment