Monday 13 September 2010

Greetings From Butchland!

That is where I reside. Blates. Or not - just a funny part of another group conversation with the complete gays. This is to become a regular thing once we all go to uni (4 days to go. OMFG!) Every now and again, although not this sunday, as I am going to a party. Woo party! My Freshers' wristband FINALLY arrived today, so I can actually got to all the events I booked places for without fear of being turned away. Also found out that the wristband cannot be removed until cut by scissors, so I'll be wearing it for some time.

Up bright and early, to the sounds of my mother screaming at Christian as he is a complete wanker. Is she his slave? No. Is he a complete twat? Yes. She came running in to the kitchen to have a rant as I was calmly buttering my toast. I looked like a rabbit caught in headlights. I choked on said toast when she started talking about Chris in the shower. Ughhhh... NOT an imagine I wanted in my head. Work again, of course... Ugh. Very nearly fell asleep on the way - had VERY squinty eyes the entire way there. I looked like I changed race. My heart broke a bit on the way to work. Every morning there is an eldery man walking his GORGEOUS, very very old dog along the road, and I usually stop to say hello. I always used to say to mum that I was dreading the day that I would see him walking alone, as it was probably one of his oldest friends. I didn't see him for a few weeks, but he was back today. Alone. :(

It was my last shift with Leanne, and with Tanny, who had only just home from her holiday, so it was very sad. :( Although naturally it was hilarious and the conversations sexual (in more than one sense haha :P ) Put my foot in it with Adam a bit though, as Tanny made him show us his leg (don't ask - I don't remember anyway) and then she whispered "Ooooh Leah, his socks have got 'sexy beast' written on them" "Corrrr, that's about right!" came the reply. Maria heard and told him. I screeched about getting in to a hole, to which he asked who was coming with me. My normal reaction would have been something like 'oooer, is that an offer?' but I just went red and ran off. Fail.

Speaking of fail, I was leaning over the drive thru counter between the tills and dusting the window. I got stuck between the bloody things. These sodding boobs!! Speaking of boobs, Tanny bought me a marshmallow cock dressed as a lifeguard from her holiday. Both she and her boyfriend saw them and said in unison "We MUST get one for Leah!" I am infamous for sexual things. Because I'm...cool?

Work was its usual hassle, although my shift ended at 4, so that was a win. Got a text from Law and was very excited about going to the cinema, until I remembered I was going out with my family for a meal, but then I didn't even get to do that as I collapsed when I got home. Badly. I was carried to my bed where I woke 2 hours later. I really think I am burning the candle at both ends. But yeah, when I finally woke up mum showed me some more goodies for uni, which instantly got thrown in to a box. After I popped all the bubblewrap, of course.

Had a bonding sesh with mum on facebook. She enjoys using my page in order to nose at old friends of hers (and exes lol) She is a bit of a tit though - there was a picture of one with his dad, taken recently. "Oooooh! His dad must still be alive then!" Um, yes? And also "Ohhhh it's his sister! she hated me! Ha! She looks like she's been inflated!!" and then spent the evening messing around with the dogs - the tie on my owl pj bottoms came off, so I tied it round Chelsea's head to make her look gorgeous. Pippin attacked me and we made Sid look like a gypsy.

As we went to the caravan, mum remarked that !That Brian at your work is lovely! He has such a friendly face! And you had such banter the other day! Is he new?" Brian? Who the hell is Brian??!? I don't know a Brian! "Who's Brian, mum?" "That bloke that served us the other day! His nametag said 'Brian' on it!" Turns out it was Alex O_O When I explained, she just went "......Oh.... I thought I'd never heard you mention a Brian before..." I love my mum.

Inbetweeners time. OMFG YESSSS!!! Had a major panic attack after I came to - G had pulled the wires out of the Sky dish, meaning no Inbetweeners O_O He fixed it, but we continued to act as if it was broken so as to make Chris go to bed as none of us could put up with sitting with him for half an hour. I hate him.

No comments:

Post a Comment