Wednesday 22 September 2010

Malted Milks

I'm feeling a little uncreative when it comes to blog titles today, so I just went with what I just found in my wardrobe and am currently enjoying ^____^ I'd forgotten how nom these things are! Speaking of noms, I burst out laughing during a lecture today as a youth support group working with rehabilitation methods and practices is called NOMS. Mega lol!

Getting ready this morning I got a text from Liss asking if I was getting the bus in. I was planning on walking, but I'm all for being social in the morning :) We got given free bus tickets on monday at that shite halls meeting. I looked at my tickets sat on my desk. I went and dessimated a lettuce and block of cheese to form 'sandwiches'.... of sorts... ¬¬ I had a slice of toast. I came back in to my room. I looked at the tickets again. I checked my purse for money. I shut down my laptop. I looked at the tickets AGAIN. I left my room. I left the block. I met Liss. We walked to the bus stop. We complained about the bus being late. The bus arrived. I paid the £1.60 fare. For a 5 minute trip. All the while my tickets were having a whale of a time sat on my desk some more. They really enjoyed it on there ¬_¬ I am a complete twat.

Speaking of complete twats, after last night I am certainly one. Drunken conversations online are not the way to move forward in a relationship. They just annoy the person at the other end who has to sleep. Whom you are not allowing to sleep. I remember when I first told my mum about Adam just before I moved out she told me not to get emotionally attached just before leaving for uni. Ok then. Sooooo... is it ok to get emotionally attached once I get TO uni? :) Things really are good at the moment. On many different fronts ^_______________^

Today we had more lectures, as I mentioned before and I took 7 sides of notes O_O I didn't have to look up to tell when the slide had been changed - Alex's groan of frustration just let me know haha. It's a good thing I have a talent for swift note taking. At lunch Alex asked for my notes - lessons haven't even started yet haha! Although I doubt he'll be able to understand my shorthand. I may have to provide him with additional notes for that...

We then got split in to different groups to prepare 15 minute presentations for friday morning. I was in the group doing drugs (obviously, not in THAT way. You tools.) but made an ass of myself (again) by going over to the group and going "Are you drugs? Yeah? Woo! I'm all for drugs!" Luckily they all laughed. Woo! More friendies!

Tonight is the night of the 118 roller disco (despite having this conversation on the way to Skeggy, I cannot remember if it's ar ar or er er :/) ah well - so anyways, Am gonna finish watching the Little Mermaid (How it should be watched - on the comfort on my own laptop. How it should not be watched - in the common room by 3 foreign girls forcing others to sit through it and giving people who are even just walking through a look as though they have just walked in to their house on Christmas Morning and pissed all over their kids' pressies. OMFG that scared me witless - a girl on the phone under my window (3 floors down, bare in mind) started saying someone's name, which sounded like 'I know' just as Ariel asked "Look at this stuff, isn't it neat?" "I know" Wouldn't you think my collection's complete?" "I know" O______________________________________O where was I? Ah yes - after finishing the Little Mermaid I am going to wander over to Amy's to borrow a pair of red shorts for tonight. God, there are going to be some SEXY pctures uploaded after tonight!!

No comments:

Post a Comment