Monday 13 September 2010

Decisions.

Since we couldn't go tonight, mum rearranged the meal for Thursday. Here is the conversation. It's a bit lol. Well, mum was laughing. A lot.

Mum: Soooo... where did you want to go on....?
Leah: Thursday?
Mum: Yeah, then. Whatever. We could go to Nandos, or Prezzos...
Leah: I WANT TO GO TO NANDOS!
Mum: You want Nandos?
Leah: um, let me think. YES!
Chris: I don't want to go to Nandos that much...
Timmy: It's Leah's thing so I think she should get to de-
Leah: She has, and she's picked NANDOS!!
Chris: Or we could g-
Leah: Don't care! My thing, I've picked Nandos, Bye bye!
Chris: But I think I should get to sa-
Leah: NO! NANDOS!
Mum: .... We're going to Nandos...
Chris: But I don't wa-
Leah, Mum and Timmy: WE'RE GOING TO NANDOS!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment