Friday 10 September 2010

The Last Supper.

Otherwise known as 'Click! Let's Punch A Hymen!' for hilarity reasons. It really was like the last supper, except none of us are going to die a hideous death thanks to one shit friend. If that was the case, I doubt I would have enjoyed it as much.

Woken at 8 AGAIN this time by Timmy throwing a book at me. O_O. Better not have been one of mine, for his own sake. Could I take Chris to the bus stop cause it's raining and he is a knob? I said yes to shut him up, then instantly went back to sleep. I did have to go, so I shoved shoes on and a hoody, rammed Chris in to the car and screamed up the road. When we got there, Tim was not stood waiting. Chris meekly said 'Oh, shall we just wait a bit til the bus comes?' Fat chance. He got shoved out of the car and in to the waiting arms of the rain. Mean? Maybe, but I'd rather have more sleep than sit in a freezing car in my pjs with a bunch of twattish kids looking at me.

Popped to see Mazi after what seems like donkeys, thanks to me being away for weeks and working every waking moment and her merely starting college. So it was me being a twat basically. Although she DID have a driving lesson at 1, so I had to bugger off for a bit. After basically admitting I was a lesbain, of course. "if someone waved a massive cock in my face I think I'd scream!" I really don't help myself...

Did banking things i.e. finally opened a student account. I was talking to this woman for an hour! Part of me DIED in that room! The woman was lovely, of course, but I genuinely had no clue was she was talking about. I was all "uh huh, uh huh. May I have my rail card and large interest-free overdraft now?" I don't know how, but I ended up on the phone to another random woman. I hate phone calls, and I have no idea why I needed to speak to her. O_O
I was told I needed to do online banking things to get a free rail card, so I agreed to everything to set it up. She then handed me my final account details, with the line 'You have decided NOT to go with online banking' screaming from the page at me. Um. Fail?

I got very upset when I had to leave Mazi's. A lot. i know it's not forever, but it will be months before I get to see her again, and I've seen her almost everyday or so for the past 5 years. She's my bestest friend. I was a wreck, Mazi was crying, Jill was wet around the eyes... Even Justin seemed to care haha! Nahh, we're rather good friends. And that line made it seem like we hate each other :/

Then it really was the last supper. Had a lovely bonding sesh with Stephen on the way there, chatting about zombies and our love for Scott Pilgrim VS The World. The meal itself was hilarious as always, with typical conversations from us. Something that had me lolling loads was SExy's "I can imagine Joe just going 'WOOOSH' off the table", which really was bloody hilarious. Nommed a GORGEY lemon/lime mocktail (I asked for a mocktail :( ) so I was happy, and Sexy and I ate exactly the same thing. Amichi's is nom Italian food. Salmon pasta ^___________^

Stuck watching disney cartoons. As much as I love Disney's films, the cartoons are SHITE. By cartoons, I mean Mickey Mouse. God damnit, he's a twat.

1 comment: