Tuesday 28 September 2010

Oh, Sam, Really? Is That Your Mum?!

Ok, because I'm a twat/dedicated to getting what I want. And I am. But that isn't the point - I was up until 4 in the morning talking to Adam. O_O. Yeah - mammoth of a conversation and I FINALLY got him to actually tell me he likes me. I already knew he did, as just about EVERYONE ELSE IN THE WORLD had told me before he bloody got round to it. Corrr, with looks like mine, he was lucky I didn't find someone here to snare in my net. Pffft. Like that would happen - I just get 'he came, he groped, he buggered off' situations and creepy stalkers. Who was in westfield tonight, as it happens. Behind me. OH. MY. GODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!! FUCK FUCKING OFF! *ahem* I apologise... But yeah - some people decided to SCREAM their way back in to Peak Court. At 5. Sometimes I wish I lived in a GTA game. It would make my life so much easier - *BANG* bullet in the brain, yeahhhhh!

Leapt on the bus just as Alicia was coming out, so we settled down. She then cried "Wait! My flatmate is coming!" (oooh eyyyy?) to the bus driver. It was then that my head fell off, as Seb the gorgey new flatmate ran on to the bus. Dear God! The definition of scrummy! We were sat right at the front and had to 'subtly' turn my head to look at him a bit. You know I don't do subtle, so you must know that failed. Corrrrr - DEFINITLY visiting downstairs this week for a better look. Hopeflly he won't just sit there muttering to himself like the other one does O_O

First lecture today! Wooo! Fell asleep in class today woo! Seriously - I have been introduced to Crime and Justice about 17 times now. I might JUST know what it entails by now ¬¬ We then had a 2 hour break between that and our next lecture. Ugghhhhhhhh soooo boring! If Amy hadn't have been there I think I may have just sucummed to boredom. The afternoon picked up hilariousness-wise, which is goooood of course. Did a 'rape dance' (don't ask) and laughed hysterically at Fagface (you know, that FUCKING IRRITATING girl on my course). She has had a hair cut. It is sooo uneven at the back. Lisa said she'd had it cut, but hadn't like it and finished it herself (probably). I said that she'd said something to piss the hairdresser off (Probably 'hello', knowing how irritating she is) and who had then ruined her hair for her. Yes, this may be mean. But she is a twat, and I don't care.

Sam, our lecturer, couldn't get the computer to link to the whiteboard, so he had to get this random woman to come in, which is when Amy said the title phrase. Sam is a Dr - he has a PHD. A Pretty Huge Dick, because of course that's what it means. Amy has made it so me and Lisa can no longer look at him without laughing. We spent the entire lecture cackling on the back row - I feel we will be separated by the end of the semester. Finished half an hour early, which was nice, as as nice as Sam is, he was telling us some truely boring stuff about the course. Yes. Some more. So Alex and I were doing some swanning again. What is swanning? It's when you are falling asleep and your falls forward, but you wake yourself up and jerk your head back. Like a swan eating stuff. I dunno - my mum taught me that and it's stuck.

Before the lockdown shopping thing tonight I was gonna pop over to Lisa's. She, I and Emily were happily stood chatting waiting for the bus, when Fagface came and stood with us. ¬¬. Fuck. She then came and sat with us. Fuck some more (oooer, if you insist then ^_^) Made the BIGGEST TIT of myself (If that's even possible. I've most likely done that before) when Sam got on the bus. I looked at him. Hard. (lolz =3) I then bellowed "OMG I KNEW I recognised him from somewhere!" Yeah,only my lecturer whom I'd spent the last 2 hours watching pace around the front of the room and taking the mickey out of his layers of shirts. Excellent. I have had one lecture with him, and he already thinks I'm a twat.

Went to the lockdown, in which Westfield shops were kept open til 11, offering fab discounts and all that. I bought what I usually buy - earrings that will ruin my ears before I break and/or lose them, and a bra that probably won't fit me anyway. As is usual. The lovely Aled Jones from Radio One was there djing, which caused Abby and myself to RUN to paperchase to buy a pen so he could sign her shirt. I got him to sign a random piece of paper. Oh he is lovely. He has such a sweet little face with the biggest grin in the world! His eyes are actually brighter than Adam's, which I never thought I'd see.

Am watching Fievel Goes West. Because I am the awesomes, clearly, and at the tender age of 5 too. ¬¬. I noticed something: "Hello, I am a big fat Russian Mouse. This is my big fat Russian wife. We have Russian accents. Because we are Russian. From Russia. Our children were born there. In Russia. They are also Russian. Their accents are so American it is almost painful." Maybe this is why I should stop watching kids' films. A child wouldn't critically assess their fave childhood films. I blame drama. And of course myself, for being a picky bitch.

The fucking Spanish lot are at it again, much to poor Hayley's dismay. Lissi is the only person having a good time tonight - her boyfriend is over, which is just what she needs at the moment. There's only so much I can do to cheer her up (tee hee). Hayley can't sleep due to the Spanish people moving furniture and generally being arseholes, Laura and I are bored out of our brains tbh I don't give a shit what the other one is doing or where she is. She is a grumpy old moo.

To finish - 'Here is a new hat. A new hat that has been in my family for generations...' Not really a new hat then, is it? It's a bloody old hat.

No comments:

Post a Comment