Sunday 12 September 2010

Epic Pwnage

No, that isn't a typo.

Siiiiigh, I really am a glutton for punishment, aren't I? Not content with starting at 9 in the morning, knowing full well I wouldn't be going to sleep until about 3 that same morning, thanks to long msn/facebook conversations and needing to blog. I know I don't NEED to blog, but I enjoy doing it. Aaaaaaaaand more people are reading it now, I have found, which just spurs me on to write some more ^_^ I like people reading this. Where was I?!? O_O Oh yeah - but I agreed to start earlier, didn't I? Twat.

Up at 7, which was soooo painful. I slept in a little, knowing that no one else would be up that early in my house on a sunday. Oh wait, Mum was in the shower. That's ok, I'll have breakfast... Ah, that was nice. Now, shower and teethbrush time... Jesus! G as well?!? Ok then, I shall go and find a uniform for today... Right, that's done - shower time! FFS Tim aswell?!?! FUCK! Needless to say, when I eventually got in there I very nearly ripped all my hair out I was attempting to wash it so fast. Today HAD to be the day they decided to move the boat. Great.

Got in to work to be confronted with a very tired Adam and an equally tired Jadles, so we bimbled around with no real purpose until 9. Until I started potting beans, which is obviously te best task in the world. Not. I picked up a tray that was convered in mould. I screamed, and ran to show Jadles. As I was holding it, I realised my hand was sligtly damp - a MASSIVE patch of gooey mould was situated where my hand was and was under my nails. As usual, I ran away to be sick. There really must be something wrong with me.

Anyway, we discussed who was in today. William. Lewis. D. Fab. Bullet for my gun? Anyone, please? A bullet for my gun? I was very prepared for a stab-a-thon, seeing as they are all sooooo annoyyyyyyyyyyyingggggggggggggggggg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Adam did his best to save me, but it was no good. I haven't mentioned this, but his eyes are awesome! They are such a light blue they are almost silver and so striking! (And, it has to be said, they are incredibly attractive!) We took it in turns to save each other from William's 'conversation' by pretending there was an urgent need for us elsewhere. I eventually ran out of things to say, so I literally just ran over to them screaming 'ADAM! I'LL SAVE YOU!' A certain someone was so dense they didn't notice what I said. ¬¬

I was happily stood on my till, literally making a =3 face, when Lewis physically turned his head towards me and sneezed on my face. A lot. When I bellowed at him, he told me not to make a fuss. Not make a fuss?!?!? He got some of his nose juices on my face, on my lips and even in my hair! I used half of the hand sanitizer on my face, basically ripping 3 layers of skin off my face. I physically wanted to bum the woman who came through drive thru lterally 2 minutes later - she complained about his massive love bite being hideous and when I told her about the sneeze, she hit the roof! I delighted in telling Jadles - He had to wear 2 plasters on his neck for the rest of his shift. Hahahahahahahaha!

Some absolute tosser came through drive thru and kicked off for no good reason, calling me thick and saying that all I'm good for is fastfood work - I turned round and told him I was a second year Cambridge student. That shut him up. It was pwnage, of the epic variety. I had to think fast and choose a well known uni that is known for smart-people breeding. I wouldn't fit in there. Plus the fact I woudn't have had a hope in hell of getting in in the first place in order to fail at fitting in with the smart people.

I got to leave at half 4 in order to take one of the Wisbech staff members back to their store so he could start his night shift. He was one of the nicest guys I've ever met, and we had loads in common, including our sexual preferences. Yup - he was also one of the gayest guys I've ever met. ¬¬

I was first home, so after changing in to pjs, I was mobbed by the dogs. Ever had one of your pets repeatedly pull your pants down? Pain in the (now exposed) ass. I nabbed use of the living room to watch that 102 Minutes That Changed America programme,about 9/11, made up of continuous footage from the day. I fell asleep. O_O I'm going to hell. When I woke up I couldn't rewind it to where I was before I fell asleep as for half an hour or so it was the same shot of one of the burning towers with some bloke going "OMG TERRORISTS!!!" over and over again. Even though I was 9 when the event took place, and remember watching the footage at the time, I never really took onboard just how awful it was. Watching the footage at the age I am now was awful - I was discussing with mum what I would do in that situation. I couldn't even comprehend what to do.

Packed more of my stuff after that, trying to distract from the hideous image of a man falling to his death, and also perk myself up after Chelsea ate all my icecrea. Bitch. But yes - now up to 5 boxes for uni, and 7 for home. ¬¬ Long way to go - I only have empty draws and shelves on one side of the room. It looks no different. How much SHIT do I have in my damn room? Found some rat food under the tv. WTF? I haven't had rats for 8 months! I think I need to boover my room some more...

No comments:

Post a Comment