Sunday 19 September 2010

Can I Get A Rewind?

OMG - Last night was the awesomes! We got a Swift Taxi (which has to be said, was ever so swift) up to the uni campus and spent ages standing in the rain swapping numbers incase we got separated instead of doing it in the taxi. Silly. We then panicked that we wouldn't be allowed in as none of us were wearing our Freshers' wristbands, but all it took was a flash of ID or our flat key.

We spent about literally half an hour queuing for the bar due to the huge mass of people stood there. Lissi ordered a shot of Apple Sourz and then a WKD and it came to £3. BARKEEP! I'll have what she's having! Drinks were so cheap! I pumped myself full of Jagerbombs (which were twice the size of any bomb I've been given before) and got handed a triple vodka and coke that Lissi had got handed, which was rather vile. I remained in control though - one girl dancing near was so [pissed that I was holding her up with my back. I didn't want to get that pissed, as I wanted to remember the night, but I did get a slightly numb face, so I wasn't sober. And my headache this morning also confirmed that.

The DJ picked 4 men and 4 women to go up onstage and play a game, and I was chosen ¬¬. We had to grab certain items from the crowd and the last person to get one was out. I went out first. Why did I not have a pound coin in my purse? One girl and 2 guys were left eventually, and they had to get a bra. As I'm a bit swift at bra removal and was stood right near the front I thrust my bra at the girl, who eventually won and bought me a drink to thank me. The DJ got very excited at the size of the bra, and I did have several guys staring at me for the rest of the night. ¬_¬ Including, and I can't physically believe this, ONE OF MY EXES! HE is IN Derby Uni too! Noooooooooooo!!!! The worst part of the game? The last item they had to get was a pair of boxers and a pair of knickers. This guy got up onstage and took everything off for us. Everything, including his very skiddy boxers. Yum. Someone won't be getting laid, like EVER this year methinks!

We left at about 12 as we were all rather tired and had things to do in the morning we booked another Swift Taxi. That arrived swiftly and that we then watched other people getting in and buggering off. We didn't realise it was our taxi until about 20 minutes later and we had all gone numb from the cold. Abby and I were on the brink (spelt?) of becoming a lynch mob. By ourselves, of course ^_^ And Lissi couldnt unlock her door, which was both slightly amusing and also worrying - it took FOREVER to get it open!

Up at 9 and ready for Jadey to grope my boob. And then pierce it. It took me forever to find the piercing place, and I arrived really early, so then I went round Westfields for a bit. I thought 'Ooooh, I wonder if Prince As-IF Ali is in here. Oh no, wait, he can't be' seeing as he was banned from the shopping centre. Naturally when the time eventually came around for my piercing I kept making Jadey laugh, so we had to be uber careful. I mean, the girl was about to put a needle through my nipple! I relaxed and braced myself... JESUS CHRIST! I'D FORGOTTEN JUST HOW PAINFUL!! ARGH! I actually did the manly seal scream from the video I posted on facebook and has been circulating. It's a good thing it was away from the main town - so people don't hear you screaming!

Buggered off for 20 minutes until Jade could meet me and sat on a bench. Some old woman came and sat on my knee. O_O Even worse? Some guy was walking towards me, but it was like he didn't see me or the bench and just kept on walking. He face-planted me, specifically aiming for my newly pierced nipple. I reacted as if he'd just stabbed me. "Are you alright, love?" "DO I FUCKING LOOK ALRIGHT??!? GET OFF ME!" I was in pain - the largest amount I've been in for a while.

We then had a mooch around le shops and I purchased a doorstop (AN OWL) so as to not be antisocial (my door is currently shut ¬¬) an OWL keyring so as to not lose my really inconspicuous door key and a bag for nights out. Last nights adventures with taking my entire purse with me and keeping my key in my bra were anything but fun. I mean it was a fun night, but not very practical. Am now listening to our new flatmate move in, so when she's settled we shall all go bug her - at the moment we're keeping ourselves to ourselves. By that I mean that Hayley, Lissi and Laura are out.

No comments:

Post a Comment