Tuesday 21 September 2010

Drinking A Fine Wine

Ok, so tonight was meant to be a quiet night in, chilling, maybe dvding it up etc etc, or so I told my mum (she has called herself "The Stalker" - it's kinda true, she's texted me everyday so far... She'll soon get bored haha ^^) so we could go on skype together... Yeahhhh... kinda went out of the window.

After having some foods with everyone (bar the new girl. As lovely as she is, she doesn't really talk to us much :/) and obvs minus Hayley eating as she was off out with her Boyfriend, Lissi and I popped down 2 floors below ours to say hello to some people we said hello to on our way down to the shitty halls meeting. Alicia is on my course, so I knew her anyway.

We went with the intention of only staying for an hour or so, just popping in to say hello and wish Vetty a happy birthday, and Lissi was true to this, leaving at about 10 or so. It is just after midnight and I've just got in, so my call of 'I'll see you in a few minutes' was a vast under-estimate. We just sat in their corridoor chatting the entire night. We played a few drinking games too - Arrogance, in which I accidentally caused Liss (Alicia, not a typo) to drink a cocktail of wine, beer and badcardi. Yummmmm and the game of 'I Have Never' got abandoned rather quickly due to intersting conversation. I had so much fun and got a little tipsy too, which is always good (how strong was that wine? Lol =3) I left shortly after spilling Liss's entire glass of drink over. Woops...

Popping over for pre drinkies before the 118 roller disco tomorrow, which should be good and also heading over saturday for a night out to celebrate Vetty's birthday properly. This week is actally amazing! Like, in every way. Apart from the fact that I came home late, so am quietly in my room typing and not doing much else, as everyone else is asleep. Whereas a certain someone is on the phone IN THE KITCHEN WITH THE DOOR OPEN TALKING VERY LOUDLY and slamming cupboard doors. Dear God help me...

No comments:

Post a Comment