Thursday 28 October 2010

Everybody Walk The Dinosaur

As I was ripping my shirt up in prep for tonight, I wanted to sing a song to get me in the mood. Not The Monster Mash, nor This is Halloween - nope, Walk The Dinosaur. Lissi was ever so slightly scared. As was I - I do wonder whatv exactly I'm on most days of my life.

Wandered up to uni, this time with Kim in tow - the group is slowly getting bigger and bigger ^_______^ Today in Angie's lecture we were having a guest speaker (not one of the murderers. Much to Amy and Mine's dismay) It was some cop. I instantly envied Holly and Rachael who were smart enough to no be in today. As lovely as the cop was, he spent 2 hours talking at me. Don't ask me what it was about - I retained NOTHING from what e said. Although he mentioned Harry Brown at some point and I spazzed out.

Following Sam's boring lecture and Sarah's equally boring tutorial about it Amy and I wandered home, seeing as Alex and Sallie buggered off without us. Since getting my Blackberry, many many people have been contacting me - I feel all popular! Amy made my life when Sallie rang to apologise - her final cry of "Fine! You just stand there and watch Leah and I get raped then! Thank you! BYE!!!"

Spent the evening ripping up the new shirt Lissi got me - it was a lovely man shirt, but I atacked it with scissors and red face paint ,which made my hands turn a wonderful shade of orange - it's a good thing Lissi gave me gloves when I did her fake tan, or else I would have changed colour altogether.

After popping to Plonkers to get booze Liss and Vetty and I got ready and I covered myself in an amazing amount of fake blood and basically just got a scrap of material to put over my chest. I got a little rip happy with Vetty's shirt - she was basically topless too O_O

Lissi was doing some awesomes dancing tonight, and I had the scary job of filming the dance. I say scary because I had hideous visions of cocking it up and missing her completely. And also scary because they were all dressed as mimes.Fuck. Even worse? As we were having a boogy a guy dressed as a CLOWN came and rubbed his ass against mine. It was like a Scooby Doo cartoon - I practically jumped in to Lissi's arms. A fete that, if I had actually done it, would have wiped out Lissi, possibly breaking her, and taking out everyone near us, which would have been Beckie, Noel, Vetty, Liss, Leah, James aswell as many more people nearby. Including shit scary clown man. Had this hellish scene that ran through my head occurred, I would have died at the very end - a clown, sat on me. O_________O

Lissi and I wandered home, grabbing some chips cheese and mayo (orgasmic) and had ou photo taken for the shop wall. Well, won't that be a lovely shot for people ordering their food - a mime and a 'zombie' covered in blood. Bumped in to Becca, who is also in the dance troupe with Lissi, so we had a fab chitchat and catch up as we wandered home. Following a packet of nik naks and browsing through the pictures with Lissi and Laura (pictures that got a hell of a lot more hideous when I appeared in them. I did go a bit OTT with the fe blod and stuff. I looked the part though!) Also made sure I had a shower tonight - I didn't want to be one of those people that wakes up after a themed night before with their bed covered in a hideous amount of different paints and stuff. I feel that my experience maaaay have been worse had it occurred to me. Blood and a ripped shirt - huh. What exactly did I get up to last night?!??! But not for me! Yay! Lissi got dissappointed with me sending some dirty text messages - this is not the sort of thing that Mummy Leah is meant to be doing! Ahaha.

It's going to be wonderful tomorrow - I get a lie in, maybe a bit of essay writing (ok, maybe not so great) then meeting Jade in the bus station... to get the bus,.... TO GO MEET MICHAEL MCINTYRE!!!!! OMFG OMFG OMFG I AM THE DEFINITION OF EXCITED!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment