Wednesday 27 October 2010

THEY CANNAE TAK MA FREEEDUM!!!

Dave's lecture had so much promise, it really did. What did he do instead? Talk our ears off about how he remembers stuff in exams, but he wasn't sure whether we would find it useful or not. Um, why tell us then? We did watch a mega interesting vid about Fred West.

Fell asleep in his tutorial, yet again, but this time I was upright and so it was blatantly obvious ¬¬ REally really boring day - highlight? While sat in an immensely boring library tutorial, Lisa alerted me to a leak in the ceiling. As we were both looking at it it dripped on our faces. Our screams kinda alerted the whole of the class.

Came home to find a v angry email from one of the ebay women complaining that I didn't pay INSTANTLY for one of the pressies. A fact that she failed in the original auction. Ah well - I still got it. Up yours, bitch! Another movie night with Hayley and Laura - I do love these ^_^ This time we watched Alan Carr followed by the Hunchback of Notre Dame. During this I was working on Lissi's pressie, an activity that both annoyed me and I enjoyed I am creative, but I fail at sewing and things. It looks bloody good though!

Liss posted an itiguing status on Facebook, which required her immediate presence in my room for details. Oh my God - I don't know what I was expecting, but news of Seb and his brother going missing all day and night and being found between hospitals and police was a bit shocking to say the least. There is drama sometimes in ye olde Derby - some stupid arse thought it would be awesome to bring a gun to uni. What the ACTUAL fuck? How would you get in to uni in the first place with a mind like that?

Speaking to my mother about the KFC situation really bummed me down - eventually, We decided that she would help me out a little at first but I was to pack in working for KFC and actively seek other employmenyt. This entailed me skiving off work the next day in order to do CV games and visit the hotel for an application form. And also because I couldn't be arsed to go in. I woke up at 9, 3 hours before my shift started in order to give them chance to cover my shift, cause I'm nice like that. My excuse of being up all night puking meant I wouldn't be able to come back to work til saturday - she pipped me to the post by SHRTILY, like the bitch she is, saying:
Bitch: "I understand you do not like it here and are thinking of handing in your notice due to the customers?"
Me: "Um... yes, that is correct"
Bitch: "Well, if you want to hand in your notice you'll have to hand it in to your old store, as technically you don't work for me."
Me: " *um wtf WHERE AM I WORKING THEN?!* Oh ok, but I don't want to NOT work there, just here."
Bitch: "Do you want shifts next week?"
Me: "Ugh no!"
Bitch: "You don't like the customers... is that the reason you're not coming in today?"
Me: "*yes* no, I am actually ill, thankyou"
Bitch: "Seeing as you can't come back til Sat, I won't call you in and we'll leave it at that. I don't nderstand why you didn't come to me about this and I had to find out about this from my other workers." *the stupid tossers had a staff meeting yesterday and blatantly spent the time talking about me* "You know, I can't cntrol the customers"
Me: " I know that. But you CAN control your staff *tells whole sorry story*"
Bitch: "...You're probably lying anyway"
Me: "Right then. Thank you, and go fuck yourself" *slams phone down*
I AM FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Win! Treated myself to a phone upgradeto contract - I only got pay as yo go as I thought I wouldn't spend £20 a month. I have spent £30 in about 2 weeks O____O Soooo here I am, sitting next to my gorgeous new Blackberry. "Would you like a new phone?" "Uh well I didn't need a new ph-" "Would you like a blackberr-" "YES!!!" and handed in a bunch of CVs. An activity that I panicked about almost all night (til 1 in the morning almost) as my old number hadn't been changed on to my new sim. Yet the old sim had been deativatd. I officially had no phone number. ¬¬

Hayley, Laura and I spent the evening in the kitchen, in a halloween esque discussion, including a session on a ouija board that i crudely drew on a piece of paper. I am not a fan of ouija boards, evil evil things and that haha. Sat around for aaaaaaaaaages waiting for Lissi to come home to carve le pumpkins, an activity we all thoroughly enjoyed XD Our pumpkins look the awesomes - Will deffo be uploading a pic on here shortly! Lissi captured a fab pic of Laura holding a knife up to me - the Psycho shot, lmao! Each of our pumpkins are unintentionally named after horror film characters - mine is Jason, Hayley was Freddie and Laura's was Damien. Lissi called hers Gloria. Ah well - it suits her (her pumpkin, that is)

Vetty popped over for some cheering up/childish films XD while t'others went out. Liss popped up after getting home from Alton Towers (jammyyyyyyy :P) and then Hayley came home. And so we spent ages chatting ^_^ We are going to all go on a ghost walk next week! EEEEE! SO EXCITED!!! After eeryone left and Hayley went to bed, Lissi dragged a load o people back to the flat, so I headed out for some chatting fun and interactions. I know I've said this before, but I BLOODY LOVE UNIVERSITY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment