Tuesday 12 October 2010

Ooh I Want Him!

It needed its own title, it really did. Seeing as Lissi made my night in many ways last night. She came home at about 1 ish and the gobby flat were doing what they do best - being gobby, of course. She screamed at them to shut up, and the first thing they did was yell back and bang on the door. This was countered with "If you don't shut up we'll tell the hall manager!" That shuttem up. I burst out laughing and ran out of my room to hug her. Night = maaaaaaaaade ^_^

Up at the crack of 10 to go to uni. Ughhhhh... Although I do like bimbling up there with everyone. For once, Dave's lecture was ok and I was wide awake throughout it. And even through the pointless tutorial where he just told us stories the entire time. When we eventually got on to the topic of the damn thing it was about a gerontophile (Like a paedophile, but instead of going after kids, they go after oldies O_O) A bisexual gerontophile. Meep! Lisa RUINED it for me by asking me if I was to sleep with Dave would it make me a gerontophile? I can't look at him now! And Alex yet again complained about my lunch - this time, cheese and onion pasties. How many bloody types of food can a man hate to be around?! Jeez...

Dave HORRIFIED us with the news that fagface had been made class rep. ERm, SINCE FUCKING WHEN?!? I didn't hear about any of this. Following a heated discussion about it over lunch, Amy asked her. When she came over, the way she'd done her eyeliner made it look like the face she was pulling was 'I will kill you in a moment. ' O_O It actually made Alex and I shiver - and stop saying 'Love youuuuuuuu' like the bear from Family Guy i.e. in a really babyish voice. Turns out she got it because no one else had applied. We didn't KNOW you could apply yet! She told us to still ask about it - they want 2 reps. Well, that's me out then. I don't bloody want it now! I grabbed Lisa's thigh in shock, much to her horror.

A few of us had tutorials after Sam' lecture. Amy and Katherine got to bugger off home, lucky gits, whereas a few mildly lucky sods, like Lisa and Sallie for example, got to go to the 6-7 tutorial. Alex, Rachael and myself were in the 7-8 group. Holy mother of God! I nabbed Alex's phone for some gaming time - by gme, I mean moving bloks around on the screen. I got to level 25, much to his horror! Hahaha.... It was rather fun loitring around until 7, until Rachael got a text saying most of our group had gone to the early tutorial anyway. FUUUUUUUUUUUCK.

The tutorial itself was boring as hell, as expected. Why do we research? I DON'T FUCKING CARE! LET ME GO HOME! Got let out half an hour early, so basically it was pointless staying anyway ¬¬ DARK AND SCARY OUTSIDE! Full of rapists and murderers (that have multiplied since we started uni, it seemed. Multiplied in the immediate area, too :/) Attempted some pasta, but failed naturally. How am I still living?

Speaking to Mazi made me feel all glum. Don't get me wrong, it wasn;t because it was her (ughh, I hate her with a passion :P) But it just made me feel a little home sick. Even worse was thinking about work tomorrow. I ust want my KFC back :( I feel all glum now, which is so unlike me. I don't feel like doing the reading tonight, So I don't know if I'll go out tomorrow night in order to do it then. I really can't afford it though - they took my rent. :( Aw, this is soooo baddd! I hate being like this. I'm gonna blame it all on lack and want of sleep. So I'm sorry if this blog sucks, but so do I. Night... :(

No comments:

Post a Comment