Monday 11 October 2010

Kentucky Fried Twat

That would be me again. Did you even doubt it? Yeah, so after failing to get to sleep til about 3 in the morning (After getting in to bed about half 1, for a so called 'early night' Would like to thank the group of men who decided to sit outside and do shouting for hours at a time. Thanks, loves. You is gay.) ¬¬ Aaaaanyways.

Stampeded through town to get some super noodles I mean, uh, go to work of course. STopped by one of those stupid people with clipboards, whom I'm normally waaay too nice to ignore. This one, however, greeted me with "HI SWEETIE!!!! HOW ARE YOU!!!!!?!!!!!?!!!!!!?!!?!?!?!?! XD XD XD XD XD" Riiiiiight in my face. She didn't blink. At all. O_O. I was like "Uhhh yeah I'm good thanks bu-" "GREAT! DO YOU HAVE TIME TO STOP AND TALK TO ME ABOUT *INSERT CHARITY/MONEY GRABBING SCHEME HERE*?!?!?!?!?!?!" "Well, no. I'm on my way to work" "OK THEN! I'LL GRAB YOU AFTER WORK!!!!!!!!" *THRUSTS FACE DIRECTLY IN MINE* My blood ran cold - I truely believe see would have literally grabbed me after work.

Ohhh it really was good to be back in the old KFC uniform. By that I mean I was ever so happy that I could still fit in to the damn thing! It was soooo odd being in another store. Even more odd? Having to go 'backstage' of Westfield shopping centre in order to get to the staff room. Which is in the stock room - Yes, I can happily say that I got undressed in the stock room. After all my jokes of doing it!

After 27 or so years of attempting to clock in, I finally got my till on. Scary stuff. Got chatting to a lovely girl who was telling me how she'd transfered from Pride Park only a few weeks ago, so we were in the same situation! Fab! She asked me how long I'd been in KFC. Nearly 3 years, and she looked about my age so I expected a similar answer. She's been with KFC for 10 years and is married with 2 kids. Yeah - she looks ab fab for her age, which isn't exactly old, but it threw me off a little.

It was nice to have a constant stream of customers and most staff members were ever so friendly. Apart from one. I said hello to him and he just grunted. He looks, acts and IS Lewis. Oh fucking hell fire! I will be killing myself by the end of the year, methinks. I can't bloody escape. The ACTUAL Lewis is going to be one of the only older staff members left at the Lynn KFC by the time I go back for Christmas - everyone's buggering off! I'm gonna look like a right twat!

Not as much as I did when I was leaving. OHHHH MY GODDDDD I hit the limit, twatwise. Seriously. I had a great day, saying goodbye aaaaaaaaaand I ripped the door off its hinges. FUCK. MY. LIFE. I just looked at it and went "Uhhh.... see you on Wednesday!!" And did another dance, simialr to that of the 'Start On Monday' variety. Christ. I gingerly walked down the highstreet - she was lurking! This time she was high-fiving people. I pretending to be VERY INTERESTED in the hideous sketches in a shop window. An A1 + size portrait of some baby, flanked by a hideous young bloke and hideous old bloke. It screamed 'Paedophile' at me. Seriously.

Am watching Cinderella - what the hell is wrong with me?? A dream is a wish your heart makes. I sure hope not - I really DON'T wish for a random old bitch to rip my throat and me to die. I also wish that those fucking mice didn't sound so bloody awful! DEAR GOD MAKE IT STOP! I am revisiting all the films I hate one by one. Why am I doing this to myself? Am I that bored? Jeeeeeeesus Christ.

Spent an absolutely hilarious time with the girlies in the kitchen, drawing things - it was so bloody funny! Pictures to follow. There are some absolute gems, including Lissi's drawing of me as a man (My fave bit? A random going 'ooh I want him!') and my Michael Mcintyre sex on fire piece ^_^ Then watched the Inbetweeners, which was actually rather funny for once. They have got rather, erm, shite as of late tio be quite honest. The best part of the night had to be when Abi pointed out a funny moth thing on the wall, which I poked and caused to move. This n turn caused Laura to hurtle down the coridoor and slam in to the door at high speed.

Rofl. Ahhhh, I'm loving this uni life stuff. Apart from the 'I WILL HAVE A HILARIOUS LOUD TELEPHONE CONVERSATION FOR HOURS WHEN MY FLATMATES ARE PROBABLY SLEEPING!!!!' Guess who? (Not ah ha haaaaaaaaaar though :( ) DO THE SHUTTING UP THING!

No comments:

Post a Comment