Friday 15 October 2010

Big Cook, Little Cook

Welcome to our cafe... Big Cook aaaand etc etc - I really shouldn't know the words to all those songs. The really sad thing? Neither of my brothers are young enough to have watched that show. I remember in Lancaster they first introduced me to it... Let's see... I must have been 13 or so. I remember I got really pissy every morning as I had to walk to school before I got the chance to watch the end (Well, the end song. The hilarious song about washing up) I used to hate walking to school - I lived up a hill that was roughly a vertical climb. Almost 2 miles. The way back = hideous. My music teacher lived up the same hill, and he always looked so bloody smug wizzing past me at high speed every morning. I had the last laugh at the end of te school day. Good luck cycling up that motherfucker. Ha - he wasn't a young bloke either, but he did name me as one of the best vocal soloists in the lower school ^_^ Huh, I'm out of practice... I wanna start singing again.

Work. I'm already fed up of it. Today as I was leaving Lissi was coming back early from her lecture. She's mega ill bless her and going to Kent to see James and meet all his room mates etc. Make her mark... tee hee ;) Although she is taking what I call her Smeagal cough with her. Sexy Lady :P I got half way to work when I realised I didn't change my nose stud. Fuck. This meant I had to run all the way back to change it, as I refuse to have my nose close up thanks to that bloody place. Although if worst comes to worst I suppose Jadey could always re-pierce it for me. :)

I've never worked a 4 hour shift before. Namely because if Joe ever gave me one (A 4 hour shift I mean. JESUS CHRIST NO! NOT THE OTHER THING O_O) I would hit the roof and refuse to come in for any of my shifts until they were changed for more reasonable lengths. This is because it was an hour long round trip for me and cost me about a fiver. Fuck off if you think I'm going all that way for UNDER £20. But yeah - and for some reason I was on a till. Win. But for 4 hours? Pointless. I had to get £500... I got £900. God I'm good ^^ Also, Little Cook Small (well, a bloke who was the spitting image of him) came in accompanied by a woman of about roughly 781 years old wearing a green tacksuit and yellow flip flops. She was sexy and he made my day!

Alone AGAIN toight - so sent mum a v long list of dvds to bring with her and foooooods (she's visiting tomorrow woo!) spoke to my dad and did planning things with Lisa (after her horror story. Dearrrr God I'm glad I live here!) I got sooooo bored... Even Skyping Adam wasn't as interesting as I'd hoped... Passed the time by rinting out some more pics, seeing as this is the first time I've had a printer with ink for just over a year!

Having fun looking back at all the pics... watching the Wallflower (which is just so funny. Even Kyohei saying "Wait! I want soup!" had me in stitches ¬¬) nice and calm... theeeeen the fire alarm went off. FUUUUUUCK! It had to be a time when ALL my flatmates were out (including Horror Flatmate as I discovered after being nice enough to hammer on her door for a bit to check she was gonna come out.) Not only that, but EVERYONE I am friends with were also out. So I felt like a twat standing alone in my pjs again. Got chatting to a few people outside, which was ok. We were the only block evacuated, so we were all pretty miffed at all the smug buggers watching us from their flats. In the warm. And dry. FML

We had a few theories about what had caused the alarm to go off - the bottom floor were doing weed, rumoured. One girl was weeding it up in her room and then sprayed a load of deoderant (spelt? -_-) and the Seb came out. People who had only just put a pizza in the oven were worried it was them. I got chatting to one girl who asked were I lived, hving never seen me before. "Oh, 6D. You?" "6C" "Ah! So you're directly below us then ^^" FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK - I remembered too late about the time Beckie came over and we threw wet teabags on their window. Shit shit shit! Now she knows one of us. Bugger bugger bugger. The extremely angry RAs eventually let us go back inside - asking who was in 6C. It was the girl I was chatting to - she was the weedy deoderanter. O_O

Well, she seemed nice enough anyway. But I'm really not one for the drug scene. Seb was extremely worried about the questioning on the way back up the stairs. He had reason to be - he stank of the stuff. I made sure to stand a distance away from him so as to not pick it up myself. It was an interesting night to say the least, so am now relaxing with the Wallflower anime AND manga. I miss my manga.... :( but mummyis coming tomorrow and bringing me my post. Including some manga I ordered! Kweh! ^_____________________________________________^

No comments:

Post a Comment