Thursday 14 October 2010

Pimp My Ride!

There's something about getting up in the morning that really appeals to me... Oh, hang on, my nose just grew some more (Oh dear God NO!) My text to Alex reminding him that we were meeting at 10 saved his ass - he was still asleep with someone asleep on his floor. His tales of how he literally shoved her out the door and ran to meet me was something of a masterpiece - he is quite the gentleman it seems. He does have his uses though - Fagface doesn't like him. I know this as we were walking towards the lecture hall and Fagface was coming the other way. I cleverly (??) looked down so she wouldn't talk to me, but I needn't have worried - she blanked me cause I was with Alex. Win - I think I shall be keeping him around, despite the fact that he tells me that ever inch of happiness is shot out of him by me with a single glance. Apparantly I'm quite cynical. Ahaha...

And so, we geared ourselves up for Angie's lecture, really expecting the worst. After staying up til God knows what time this morning, after reading all 3 chapters we were confused about I was feeling rather smug - that way, if she picks on me, I will deffo have an answer! Aha - I retained NOTHING from that mammoth of a 'read' i.e. skim this morning, but the lecture was FAB! Nothing like a mass debate ;) about capital punishment, focusing mainly on the case of Ted Bundy (If you don't know who he is AT ALL then HOW???!?!? 300 suspected murders under his belt. O_O) Watched a vid of his execution. I kinda liked it (seeing as it was a film and not real. But upon my return to the flat I found real footage of someone getting shocked. Ugh, i all I can say) I am odd, what more can I say?

Spirits fell when we realised we had Sam in the afternoon (with his PHD. Rofl) AND it was with some of the law students, that know so much it makes us look and feel stupid, which is always nice. Lisa killed me - Amy was talking to Sam and Lisa just turned round and said "Amy, stop flirting with Sam, just because he has a PHD!!!" I died laughing. A lot. I was screeching - worse than that FUCKING WOMAN at the front who may as well just be in the class on her own. Um, let me have a go at the speaking thing please? Thanks love. To make the lecture more interesting and to give me an incentive to lsten to him, Rachael and Holly pointed out that Sam says 'alright' and 'ok' after virtually every sentence. I made a tally. 145 oks and 111 alrights cannot be reflective of someone with a PHD - surely the have a wider vocab than that??

For some reason I watched The Exorcist when I got home. I hate that film - don't get me wrong, I watched it when I was 9 and laughed all the way through. I hate it because it is sooooo long and so fucking boring! SERIOUSLY! Apart from the Spider walk = fucking rofl. A lot. Liss and Vetty charged upstairs and dragged me off Skype to my Mum to take me to the cinema. A quick pancake sesh with everyone and I was charging out the door. I was mega excited for this trip - namely because Seb the Scrummy was going and because Alex was driving, in what Lissi calls the Men In Black Car, but what became known as the Pimp car by the end of the night.

Holy Christ, did not want to touch anything in said car due to risk of breaking it. This car, if you were to look up 'sexy' in the dictionary would be the definition. Holy Christ, I felt famous! Words cannot describe how cool this car was. Seriously. When we arrived at the cinema the screen did not display the film we were atually there to see, much to Liss' horror. Vetty and I stupidly decided to go halves on an XL drink - essentially, a large portion similar to the capacity of the Indian Ocean in a bucket. It was so thick I couldn't get my hand around it (never thought I'd say that!)

Life As We Know It - heartbreaking and hilarious. Liss, Vetty and I spent most of the film trying not to cry. It got bloody difficult towards the end of the film. One reason because the film was so sad, but also because we needed to pee SO BADLY IT WAS UNREAL! Very offputting for such an emotional film. I really would recommend it - althought predictable (though I have yet to find a film that I haven't figured out in the first few scenes. Seriously. I'm awful like that.) Liss' wish to just drive round in the car came true when we got hopelessly lost. In an empty car park. Of course ^_^ And there was no way on Earth that we could be graceful and elegant ladies getting out of the gorgeous car. We were like baby giraffes, except I was male.

Chatroulette - holy Jesus that site is hilarious. I have never been on it as part of a group before, so I was mega excited! I saw my first penis! On Chatroulette, of course. There would be something seriously wrong with me if I was still yet to see a penis. Sex would have been interesting - "I'll just close my eyes in order to keep my innocence!" ¬¬ I mean on Chatroulette - I've always been really lucky in that I've only ever had convos with seemingly normal people on there in the past. I just spent the entire time skipping people as they were either boring, fuck ugly, old, naked, wanking, or fuck ugly old AND wanking! I was more than happy to skip people, yet got horrified when people decided to skip us. What's wrong with us? We're great!

When things got a bit noisy/turned to some illegal stuff (no details pour toi mwahahaha) I decided to hightail it outta there, as did Liss and Vetty. We're good girls. Killed myself with a huge amount of spray though for the walk upstairs as I had the welcome video echoing in my head, screaming "WE KNOW WHAT IT SMELLS LIKE SO FOR GOD'S SAKE NO!" Yeah - We'd refused to smoke it, but it gets in to your clothes SO EASILY! I hate bein around the stuff. It gives me headaches and makes me feel extremely sick, so a bit thank you to a certain ex boyfriend for introduing me to that sensation. Ughhh it isn't nice.

I should learn to listen to myself. Actually no, or I'd be even more of a twat than I am now. And would also have several tattoos baring symbols from Final Fantasy games that will probably (and heartbreakingly) mean bugger all to me in years to come. Yeah - let's do the not listening to Leah thing.

2 comments:

  1. Been a while since I have seen so many religious references used in posting ones thoughts that tend to carry the contrary concept. So I leave you with this thought... if we stay as we were and have been we will not see the need for change and unless changed from the inside out we will not see God. Check out the book of John in the Bible because life is short and eternity is forever. Find then Share the Light.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um pardon?
    I'm not religious in the slightest, but I don't mean to offend! :)

    ReplyDelete