Monday 25 October 2010

It's The Eye Of The Tiger Bread ^^

But first, a short musical interlude: "I aaaaam Gaaaa-aato, I have metal joints, beat me up and you will earn, 15 silver points!" Kwehhh! I has gone Chrono Trigger crazy lately, and that 30 second song has been stuck in my head for about 5 days. It's now reached the point where other people get to hear me sing it. It's so catchy! ^_^

No blog for a while as I was not with laptop. But ues, following another hideous shift at work and a sprint around the shops for essentials (i.e. new black leggings and a new ds game) cheered me up ever so slightly. I diiiid try and buy Return to Oz on dvd. I loved that film as a kid. Well, loved and was scared shitless of (it was the wheelers. UGH JUST THINKING OF THEM MAKES ME CRINGE!!!!!!!!They are terrifying!!)But anyway,the guy said they'd lost the disk for it. My cry of 'Oh no! Aw, I'm bummed now' (leave it) got a response of "OMG I'm so sorry! These things happen all the time! Argh! I'm so sorry, miss!" Awwwww I wanted to hug him! "Aw, don't worry about it! It's not the end of the world!" REally pissed about not getting the dvd thogh, obviously. My day didn't get any better when I picked up a panini (in a different shop obviously, Jesus keep up!) and the bloke apologised profusely for not being able to heat it up. Yes, I was slightly bummed, but it was a simple toasted sandwich and not the END OF THE FUCKING WORLD?!?! Is it really that difficult to remain polite over CHICKEN CARCASSES!?!?!? NO! I wouldn't dream of treating people the way I've been treated at KFC.

Ahhhh... Fell in love with the bus driver, who not only let me on for free but also told me when to get off as I'm thick/blind. I was literally the only person on the bus for a while, then some bloke got on. He had the choice of EVERY OTHER BLOODY SEAT ON THE BUS and where did he sit? Next to Muggins here ¬¬ Well, I say next to me, he was practically on my knee. He was slightly damp O_O Which was ever so yum, as yu can very well imagine. Ben, Jade and Grace enjoyed my tales of hilarity from work - the way I tell stories can make them more amusing than they actually are, but truth be told, I dread going to work, so much so that I'm losing sleep over it and am getting ill, but more on that story later.

I very much enjoy spending time with the loons. In prep for going to see Paranormal activity 2 the next day we watched the first film. This was purely for my benefit, having not seen it since that hideous cinema trip seeing as it was a SHITE film. Jade and Grace both thought it was shit scary, so we had to keep the lights on (¬¬ :P) At one point Grace left the room and Jade and I were still focused on the film. Ben said 'boo' and made us both jump slightly, but that was nothing compared to what was coming next - Grace came back and we settled down again. Ben and I wnked at each other, and I began to watch Grace... Ben screamed, including some jazz hands which made my night tbh, and Grace literally died. I joined her - bt laughing of course.

Watching Paranormal Entity, Grace was telling me that it was hideous - the demon was sexual and raped her. "Ah, it's an incubus then!" "HOW THE HELL DID YOU KNOW LEAH?!?!" Because I'm immensely cool/sad. An incubus is a demon or evil spirit that likes to rape and torture women. A scubus is a female version, that rapes males. I have known that for years, because I'm mega in to stuff like that. I went on a website that specialses in helping people obtain a demon for a fuck buddy. Yes, you saw that correctly. I am now worried that I will think about it and get one O_O

The night was made by a visit to chatroulette land and my attempts to secure some cheese in a can, and not secure some cocks on show. I got neither of my wishes :( I made a sign with 'Get your cock out' on one side, and 'no penis please' on the other. Judging on the hotness of the bloke we were faced with (providing it wasn't just a penis sat attempting to have a conversation with us, that is) One guy came up and I said "What do you recon, penis or no pe-" I couldn't finish, as they guy stood up and he was already completely naked. "Ah, looks like we don't have a choice".

Paranormal Activity 2. Ahaha. Well, after stampeding through town to get to the cinema, and then going back to get sweets (and pencil dicks!!!) We hurtled in to the screen as the trailers were playing. Auntie Sam sat one end, followed by Jade, Grace then me. The film itself was naaaaaaaaaff, but at one point, the fab audience (who were quiet) were mumuring about a part when the baby gets lifted out of the crib by an invisble force. You couldn't hear said mumuring over the cackling coming from myself and my aunt, which set the blokes in the row behind off laughing.

Stayd over again, watching rudetube and bo selecta til 5 in the morning and eating tnnes of food for some reason (I don't know why. At one point we really fancied dorito, but had no dip. We used Ketchup instead. That is how much we wanted to eat!)

I woke up with that usual sense of dread in the pit of my stomach - I physically dread going in to work. I hate the customers, I hate the staff. I'm treated like absolutel shit there. Really hope I won't be there much longer. Only had to cope with 3 hours though, which was alright I suppose, but it still crawled by. Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh nooooooooooooo come onnnnnnnnnnnnnn.

Vegged out at hme and chilled with Lissi watching Mr Mcintyre - I really needed cheering up :) I do have a bone to pick with her though - she has introduced me to tiger loaf, fried when buttered on both sides. It is addictive and nom. And also sehr fattening, of course. Bugger ¬¬

No comments:

Post a Comment