Sunday 17 October 2010

Let's Try A 'No' With That

It has been brought to my attention by what looks like a reader of my blog that I use a lot of religious references in the wrong context. Pfft. I'm not religious, I never have been and am not open to the concept of religion. I am a scientist. That being said, if people want to be religious, then that's their choice. All I ask is not to be badgered by people to join their religion or repent my sins... I find the concept of a God laughable, but that is my opinion, and they are entitled to theirs. Soooo I suggest if you find the content of my blog 'disturbing' or against your beliefs or whatever, then don't read it. Simples. You can read something else, I'm sure - I hear the Bible is quite popular.

Ok that rant aside (as you can see, I tried my hardest to keep the ranting to a minimum and my swearing in check, but seriously - for fucks sake, just don't read it if you don't bloody like it! ARGH!) I was woken by a lovely drunken text from Adam at half 4 in the morning. Aha! So this is what it feels like. O_O For some reason I had fallen asleep with my phone in my hand and my hand right by my ear. The sound of it going off caused me to scream - thank God it was just me and Amani in the flat, or I would have woken absolutely everyone up! Hmmm Do I feel 'evil' enough to use as many blasphems as possible in this blog posting? That I do. Mwahahaha...

Thanks to this drunken text, I was able to go back to sleep until 3. Jeeeeeeeeeeesus that was good, although I woke with a start thnking I had missed work or uni. I even cooked too! In the apparantly dirty kitchen ¬¬ Fish finger (or as I used to spell them fish figgs) sandwiches and HOOOOOOPS. Nom. I am cool - The fish fingers were't, as of course I burned them ¬¬ Better than being undercooked i suppose, my stomach will thank me for that.

Ahhhh essay time! After facebook of course... better check my Frontier... Ooh! My cafe is a bit dirty... Any new treasures on Treasure Island...? I wonder if my crops have grown on Farmville... Has my cow produced any milk...? Argh! I gotta feed my zoo animals! You get the picture - it was like I was doing anything I could to avoid starting Dave's essay (I still am not used to calling my teachers, so to speak, by their first names. Ah well. Although it's bloody nice to be able to sit in lectures with my nose stud in full view and not having to turn in to cousin IT from the Adam's Family whenever an adult comes near me.) I did my best though - did a bit of a plan and stuff, though I can tell this is going to be difficult. Chatting to everyone about it I found they're all a little stumped too, which makes me feel a little better.

After spending time making Adam feel as guilty as God would allow (lolz =3) I caught up with some reading, watched some anime... Just generally arsed around. Mock the Week is bloody funny, as is Family Guy. Also chatted to Amani a bit. I must say I am warming up a little towards her, although she has spent the last 2 hours screaming with laughter on the phone. How is that even possible? Even I, comic genius/finds anything in the world funny ,cannot laugh for 2 hours straight. Though trust me, I have come pretty close.

And so, yet another Sunday doing fuck all. God damn I wanted to work today - at least I would have had something to do at least, but I wouldn't have had the blissful lie in Isuppose. Am very excited for the next 3 weeks - mainly due to cinema releases. Although I hated the first one, purely cause it was shite, I'm popping out to see Paranormal Activity 2 on friday. Saw 3D comes out the week after (so I've been watching the other films so I'm extra sure of the story. God I'm rather sad.) and then Jackass 3D. Watching the trailer - God, they've upped their game A LOT since the last film. Ahhhh work tomorrow. For 3 hours. What the HELL?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment