Wednesday 3 November 2010

Breaddage To Dippage

Up bright and early to do, you guessed it, my essay. The vain of my life. After nomming some brekkie with Hayley (I was actually awake before her. That never happens!!)with us both looking smexy with our bed heads and bralessness. It was then that Lissi discovered that our freezer is apparantly broken. Oh bugger. Although I only have one thing in there anyway since I ate all my fishfingers.

Alex came over for some help with his referencing, then it was sexy essay time! Sexy essay which I rapidly finished, hitting the word limit exactly and using 6 references! WIN! This called for shopping with Hayley and Laura to celebrate. I went in purely to get work shoes. We went to Primark. I spent £40 ¬¬. What on? Yes, work shoes, hair bobbles and socks for work, but then MORE hair stuff. Pjs (with pandas on them! Squeeee!) and pants. I have no pants. At all. Where the fuck do they go? Do I eat them?! Can't see why I would want to - they are my pants for Christ's sake.

So after dragging what felt like the entire contents of a lake in to my room, I made vegetable noodle broth, which was basically vegetable soup with noodles in it. It was nom and weird. My hair had dried by this point, so I leapt out the door. In to the rain. Yeah, I got an instant sopping head. And got followed to work O__________O This is at 5 in the evening. Dear Lord. Random homeless bloke took a shine to me and wouldn't fuck off, to be blunt. Then had a woman walking so close behind me she was practically bumming me. FUCK OFF IT'S DARK AND I'M SCARED!!!!

I love my job! Everyone is so much nicer here (although I have the 'Lee' problem AGAIN! Matt, my superviser called me it all night and EVERYONE ended up picking it up. Whyyyyy?!?!? It really isn't that hard to pronounce correctly! I made sure that when I introduced myself to people I practically screamed 'Hello, Im LEE-AH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!' ¬¬) Made a fab new friend - a lil Chinese dude called Joe, who is lovely XD I am now pro of making BREADDAGE TO DIPPAGE! (teehee) Starters, clearing, sauces, carrying.... They were surprised I picked everything up so quickly. Well, I am amazing after all :P

Yummy Rob the yummy cook was also on tonight. What is it with me and cooks? I always seem to fancy them. Maybe it's my subconscious choosing them because I don't have a hope in hell when it comes to cooking. A bit of banter here and there never hurt anybody, but you know what KILLS at the moment? So much so that I can barely wear a top? My nipple piercing. It has got infected, almost 2 months down the line. Dear god, it constantly feels like it is being pierced. I'm reliving it! :( Not good. Eventually, after the final table of people eventually buggered off (having sat there for an hour and a half after we closed, watching us set up for breakfast around them then stand watching them so we could leap on their table and clear it) I just wandered out. I was tempted to just walk home, but I ended up getting a taxi. This isn' because I was scared about getting attacked or raped etc, it was because I needed the loo SO BADLY! Although maybe I could have used that to my advantage had I been attacked - "Give me all your money! And do the sex with me!" "WAHHHHHHH *wets self*" "Ewwww, no rapey for me tonight!"

After ruining Hayley and Laura's viewing of My Sisters Keeper by calling the youngest girl a bitch (I haven't seen the whole thing) and waiting for Laura to start crying, I myself got a little teary. What a pillock ¬¬. Cannot wait for tomorrow - got sit through one more day then HOMEEEEEEEE TIMEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment