Tuesday 2 November 2010

Treat Me Like A Complete BASTARD!!!

I love Laura. She's so blunt! And so, with Madagascar 2 blaring in to my ear and my essay sitting here not being written, I shall blog some more ^^ Do you know who else I love? Lissi. At 2 in the morning she posted on my facebook wall that she had no toothpaste, so being lovely I popped over to her room with some. Just as I was about to knock, she opened her door. I wish I' taken a pic of her face - she screamed, did the most hilarious shocked face in the world and fell on her arse. It was the awesomes.

It was wonderful waking up with a scream - I returned to that house again last night. Jesus it has got worse - I wasnt allowed to leave and everyone there was really scary and mean. It was the weird house, but it was obviously the Halloween edition. Christ, this is turning in to a Nightmare on Elm Street or something. Really hope it doesn't reach the point at the end when my mum gains rubber legs and gets pulled through the window of the front door.

It was bliss not having lectures in the morning. A fact I only knew because thankfully Amy told me. Or I would have been awake at 9 and wearing my hackd-off head. Although I was awake earlier than usual in order to do some more essay. The essay I'm supposed to be doing right now. Ah well - I have all day tomorrow and I work better under extreme pressure. Although knowing me I'll be doing it after work. At 2 in the morning ¬¬

Eventually tottered over to Sam's lecture, which was uber hilarious. He was talking about size not being important, and it's about technique. I love him sometimes. WE cool kids all sit on the back row, being cool kids and all, and we were all in stitches. Emily, Sallie and Alex all continued to have spazz attacks all lesson, and I joined them when Jade wrote on my wall. I asked her if we were still going to the cinema on weds. She said yes, but only if I promised to treat her like a complete BASTARD! It may not mean anything to you guys, but it means a lot to us. My head almost fell off through laughing. Speaking of Jade and my head falling off, Amy has just started working at the cinema where Dale works (the bloke) and he trained her today and mentioned ME! I am still in there! 3 pronged attack here I come! I am the worst kind of person, but I really do have my needs and all that. I think eventually ?I'll calm down. Eventually. Maybe.

Alex and I lounged around in the Librus (Library. From the Latin. Meaning 'shhhh!') waiting for Amy to finish her tutorial so she didn't walk alone. We're so nice. Got back and nommed fish finger sarnies and played trivial persuit with Hayley and Laura, until it became a serious competition. Attempted to do essay while watching police show with Hayley, but then that went out of the window when Lissi got back and we just spent the evening arsing around. Bothering the "BLOODY FOREIGNERS!" next door because they were smoking again. Lissi made friends with a random bloke via the intercom. She was talking to him about pizza :/

I then had a go, and ended up singing 'If You Were Gay' down the handset to anyone walking past. It was immensely epic. Speaking of immensely epic (and Avenue Q, for that matter) I get to go see it again! And see David, but I'm not too fussed about that part (even though he's buying me the tickets and I'm kidding anyway) We then spent some time yelling at people from the window. Liss then came up and hung out for a bit - I love nights like this. You don't always need alcohol to have a night where you act like you're under the influence of alcohol. We are just too cool XD

Tomorrow I start my new job! I'm so excited! I'm a waitress, bar maid, house keeper etc, though I worry that people hold the opinion that I'm becoming a prostitue as my first shift is at night. It's gonna be wonderful there - I'm not even worried about learning all this new stuff and getting to know new people. I just know it's going to be better than KFC. I'm finally getting out of there - I'm halfway there (and incidentally, I am also living on a prayer) I have my foot in the door of NOT working there when I finish uni. IF I finish uni as at this rate I'm gonna fail this module. WRITE YOUR FUCKING ESSAY YOU SILLY SOD!!! (arghhhhhh-!) ahaha XD

No comments:

Post a Comment