Thursday 11 November 2010

Papa's Got A Brand New Thang ;)

I don't know why, it's just been going round my head for the last 4 hours. I don't even know if the words are correct. Ah well. We had another guest speaker with Angie today, this time the sergeant of the Derbyshire police force, who was epic in his stories and that, and we found him extremely interesting. We got to watch a load of clips showing police applying force, including one where this guy and his mate Neil (important info, this) were stopped for driving without insurance. Drama Queen was asked to stop and allow to be searched. He was asked whether he knew what it meant, to which he said no. I instantly admired the cops for not smacking him for being so ignorant - I know I would have! It was now obvious that Drama Queen had a lot of things on him that he shouldn't have, as at that point he ran off, was caught by the cops who attempted to pin him down. This was a hilarious process, as he was screaming at Neil to help him, put up waaaaay too much of a fight and even better? The cop acidentally sprayed his cop mate in the face with CS!!!! ROFL!!!! (What's CS? It's like pepper spray but it isn't as harsh.)

Angie buggered off after 2 hours to teach another lecture, but hoo hoo, he stayed! O_O The only reaaaally good bit after that point was when he got his baton out (Steady boys! Although this sentence implies that all men are of the homosexual variety. Oh dear God no!) and we were all sat there, while he was eating in to our hour long lunch thinking 'fuck off, fuck off, and fuck off now.' Eventually he said we could go - I've never seen us all exit so fast. Sallie had bought a massive pink suitcase with her as she was going home straight after Sam's lecture (A massive pink suitcase that Alex looked amazing dragging up the hill in the morning) and Amy was a lazy git and used the suitcase as an excuse to get the lift down. I walked down with Lisa, but not before I pressed the lift button on every floor. When they eventually came down, Amy complained that it stopped at every floor. I wonder why XD XD

Amy and I had literally half an hour to do a tonne of things, so I firstly set about getting a doctor's appointment, to get the implant and to sort of what the bloody hell is wrong with me. The appointment was half way through Sam's lecture, but he was nice enough to let me and Amy bugger off part way through it (she made an appointment of her own, she didn't just randomly come with me) I must say it was rather hilarious watching everyone's faces as we left. It looked like we were buggering off for a quicky or something.

But the short and short of it is, is that even though I was planning on getting the implant anyway, it would be best as a start to find out what's wrong with me (essentially, there is a chance I might have an ovarian cyst or something judging on v heavy period symptoms amoungst others ¬¬) as they tend to alter how heavy they are. Women who have the implant fall in to 1 of 3 groups, judging on how bloody lucky they are. One group don't have periods for the 3 years they have the implant, which would be win. The second has irregular periods, not too bad. Livable. The third group? They have a constant period for the 3 years. I just KNOW I will fall in to this group, and then I will just die. Uber FML situation, but I need this as a starting point ¬¬

Bimbled in to town with Amy and Alex, each with the intention of collecting something. Amy couldn't get her shoes, Alex couldn't get his World of Warcraft subsricption (thankfully, not for him. And I had to get dragged from the shop when I got a bit excited at Asassin's Creed on DS) and my implant wasn't in stock for me to pick up. Oh FFS. So after nomming a chinese and dragging Alex through endless shops full of owl stuff ^______^ I went back to Amy's and died her hair and enjoyed a bit of Scrubs with Mike.

It was when I got back that I felt really down and glum. After doing some ironing (I
know, how truely gripping) I just curled up on my bed feeling really low. The reason I realised? I missed Adam. Fuck loads. When he started chatting at about half 10 I literally threw myself across the room and smacked my head on my desk (¬¬) so talking to him really cheered me up, along with another of mine and David's epic wall post conversations. We are the coolest. So my 2 fave guys did a fab job at cheering me up, and things only got better from then on. Lissi eventually came back and stormed in to my room with Beckie in tow XD

After telling me of an uber scary bloke that had followed them back, and after disturbing Jackson in all his slumber (Lissi was ever so pissed :P) and me practically ripping my nipple off, we set off to take Beckie home, as I'd be buggered if I was gonna let her walk home alone. At this point I was braless, underwearless and in pjs and dressing gown. A bit sexy, I think you'll agree. Ah well, I'd rather she was safe then me feeling awful after something happened to her.

Had a full circle, mood-wise today. It was odd. I still don't feel 100% - I don't know what's wrong with me and some of it is starting to worry me (3 years down the line, for God's sake Leah) but I'll find out, and everyone is cheering me up without even realising. Just by being their normal selves, or drunken selves in some cases :P, I've been focusing on other things. Danke Mein Leiblings! Ich Leibe dich sehr muss! (Thank you my darlings, I love you very much!)

No comments:

Post a Comment