Tuesday 16 November 2010

Does This Dress Make Me Look Fat?

I believe I've ever said this before in my life. Not for a lack of wanting to look nice in a dress, but due to the fact that the number of times I've worn a dress can be counted on one hand. I would like to get a nice dress that is fitted under the bust but not on the legs. I.e. a dress that actually shows people that I have a shape. A shape that women for years used to wear corsets in order to achieve. An hourglass - that is a rarity and is very much sort after. I hope that little moment of love I felt for myself that I felt the other day didn't make me UBER bigheaded, as opposed to the bigheaded I normally am. I'm her direct decendant, remember? The Big Head is my Grandmother. This dress also needs to not show off the size of my thighs. We can forget that they exist.

Every Tuesday morning sees us all scared to come out of our rooms due to the cleaning lady being in. She herself isn't scary, personally I think it's the sense of shame I will feel being shown that I am dirty (and not dirty in a good way ;) ) Pfft I dunno, but I do know that we only emerged once we were sure she had buggered off - FB Chatting with Lissi while we hid of course. I felt nervous as we wandered up to uni, as I was due to be getting the implant. This was the least of my worries. I forgot had to pick up my essay. Ooooer missus. I passed though, so all is good. I'm not gonna lie and say I ACED the essay, but a pass is a pass. This pass of mine is also an incentive for me to pull my finger out. Leave it.

Buggering off during Dave's lecture sent those that didn't know what I was doing in to a slight panic - I left during Dave's speech about paedophiles seeing nothing wrong with raping a child as there is no law specifically forbidding it. It looked like I'd gone "Ugh,your lecture disgusts me! I am LEAVING!" Earning me evils from Fagface. Oh, go fuck yourself. Dog. I was doing some evils of my own when I got in to the doctor's waiting room. Having done some wrecthing through fear on the way down and having to splash water on my face (Keep your needles KEEP YOUR NEEDLES) I was told that I couldn't have the implant done today. This means I have to go all the way to uni tomorrow purely to put myself through stress and pain. Arses.

Loitred in the Librus for a bit to wait for Amy so she didn't die on the way home. Hayley rang to check I was ok which was lovely of her ^_^ though I sounded slightly rude while I was talking to her. My phone had loudly screamed my ringtone and drawn attention to me so I was already embarassed so I was trying extra hard not to do a great big booming voice. Therefore I didn't sound like myself at all. I stopped at Sainsburys for essentials. These were Volvic fruit water, Milk, Butter and 4 cartons of Cranberry juice. Mmmmmm... imagine the meals I can make with all that! Cranberry juice is my new nom treat. And it's good for me. Wiiin.

Movies with Laura and Hayley, which was fun as always and it just got even better when Lissi came and joined us, bringing her orgasmic head massager. I wouldn't mind one of them! There was something theraputic about watching Mulan and absent-mindedly massaging Lissi's head as she sat between my legs. Don't start. I'd forgotten how funny Mulan was, although I was feeling a little glum as I am missing Adam again, who insantly cheered me up when I asked him to (No, you may not guess how. It's me and my boyfriend. You should KNOW how he cheered me up) And I know he reads this and don't think he would like EVERYONE to know. Speaking of him reading this - come see me sooooon :P

Am now watching Hercules. Finally getting my fix!! XD Although I do love it, I noticed a maaaaaaaajor error in it. There is a point where the Titans are heading to attack Mount Olympus but are going the wrong way, and the shot featured 4 of them. When they trned around there was the Cyclops stood there too. The cyclops who is not one of the elemental Titans anyway. In real life I hate fire and water, but the ice and wind titans make me shiver. This is a kids film for God's sake... I might grow up one day. Or not - as I was saying to Amy today, it would be boring if we grew up!

No comments:

Post a Comment