Thursday 25 November 2010

Paedophiles Say Yes To Small Women

As The music from Gex 3 blares from my laptop, I am still intoxicated. And so tomorrow this blog post will be edited. If my head will allow it. Owwwwwwww!!!

----------------------------------------------------------

Ok, my head does allow it, it is fine. I fail tbh - my George Forman-esque "I'm so proud of it, I write it everyday!" (just imagine the voice) would have been abandoned until the start of December, which would have sucked and David would have had a bit of a fit I think :P So Amy is round while we write our essays. Our essays that @I have abandoned in order to write this. Woops,goodbye degree it was nice knowing you (even though I didn't)

Tuesday was a usual day at uni, Lisa was back so we were back to being the loud lot at the back during lectures, and Sam and Dave's lectures swapped places, which confused the hell out of absolutely everyone until the break in the evening lecture, during which the fire alarm went off. Ahhhh fuck it, it was freezing! Most people buggered off just as they began to let us in again. Never mind.

Watched Princess Diaries 2 with Hayley and Laura while Lissi spent some time with her family. I then got in to one of the foulest moods I've been in for a while (I need to point out that this was nothing to do with Hayley or Laura,of course.) but DAVID TO THE RESCUE! I can't believe I've never skyped him before! But it was mega to say the least, and I got to 'meet' his flatmates who are also the awesomes, so come April we are gonna have so much fun ripping David to shreds :P (David's Christmas pressie to me are Avenue Q tickets!!!! XD I get to go visit!) The best part of the conversation was when David dropped his laptop and disappeared. I had died when he eventually popped up again. He badgered me all night to do some blogging, which I didn't do because I was watching Dumbo and reading info about Disney films. Stay with me, this is seriously how cool I am. This I did until 4 in the morning. Woops.

Wednesday was my arranged bumming with Jadey of course. Yet again I had to do her a favour (I'm nice like that you know) and go and get her cds from Inka, which she has left the employment of but just hasn't bothered to tell them. When asked how she is I said she'd been in a car accident. Oh for fuck's sake Leah! Every time I need n excuse, a car accident is the key, obviously. Jade's now been in one (she went 'a bit funny' but is fine) to excuse her from an old job, Adam has been in one to excuse my shitty mood at work and avoid constant come hither eyes and I myself have been in one back home to explain to an ex why I stopped calling him (Intensive care for ages, massive head injuries and chronic limp. Actual answer - he was fuck ugly and odd, and I couldn't be arsed to.) I really hope karma isn't a bitch about all this O_O

Harry Potter was AMAZING!!! Although I can never show myself in there again. We went early to secure tickets and as we were leaving Jade went "Ooh, there's Dale." I had an outburst of tourettes and SCREAMED "WHERE?!?!?!?" and instantly slammed to the floor laughing. No Leah, no. Mexican fooooood which was ORGASMIC to say the least but I choked on my sombereo. Don't ask. This left us half an hour before the film to do all the tasks as the film will probably be about 485948759 years long. Stampeded to Salamander to get our piercings changed (we failed at this the last time we were in town as the shop shut like a minute before we got there) I now have rings in my tragus XD But yes, the film was good. When they moved Harry in to hiding they burst through some clouds to be presented with roughly 47583476583746 Death Eaters. My cry of "Oooh, that's intense!" was heard by everyone, so cue some lolling.

Sainsburys can be a highly entertaining place. As well as Boots. Pokemon mobile phone charm machine dispensers are the best - there is now footage of me attempting to get a pikachu one, which is ambandoned at the retrieval of an Eevee. I am cool. So I spent the night at theirs, doing dance mat stuffs and rudetube stuffs, ending with a massive heart to heart session and cackling session talking about cocks and chocolate bars. Yes, in the same way. Am now addicted to South Park again, not all of it, just the World of Warcraft episode with "You can c-c-count on us!" "TIMMY!"

Froze to death on the walk up to uni and got elbowed in to a lift by Fagface. Fuck off. At least I haven't run headlong in to a wall. Ugh. And ~Andy is a dark horse! (And is alsterrifying when crammed in to a small spaces) Turned down not only an invite out for a curry, also for a Wetherspoons meal. This is because A) I have naff all money. B) If I didn't do some work I wouldn't ever do it and would be living here over Christmas trying to get it done. This is despite the deadlines being before Christmas of course, FFS. Has Liss calling me boring all night and trying to get me to go out. Eventually she won and I turned Lady and the Tramp off (Y) and went out for a cheeky drink at Amy's

This turned in to a full blown party, which was rather mega! I almost ripped my head off leaning back on Amy's bed (It did happen, as unusual as it sounds) and we watched Harry Potter. We are so cool! Played fuzzy duck, or is it ducky fuzz? Ah, does he fuck! Our quest to get more booze failed as I had no ID on me and as soon as Liss put one foot out of the door the store 'shut'. Arseholes. Stumbled in at half 2 after a tip top night and have been getting ready for our flat party tonight (This is why I wouldn't have blogged in a while). Right, now we have to do more work - right Amy? Yeahhhhhhhhhh I thought you'd say that ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment