Monday 1 November 2010

Call Me Back On My MOBILE!

Please do. It may just make my day. Due to the hilarties that went on in to the early hours of the morning watching videos. Finally went to sleep around 4 ish, after dying laughing at New Moon for ages. Hideously, I awoke, well sort of, at half 7. OH. MY. GOD. My eyes fell out of my skull. A lot. And seeing as I didn't shower the day before, I was still covered in lipstick. It looked like a lesbian had attacked my neck and face. A lot. So cue a STAMPEDE back to the flat to shower at high speeds. I burnt nearly all my skin off, or so it seemed.

As I was teetering back through town on the way to my job induction, I saw 2 little chavvy kids running from a secuirty guard having taken some woman's handbag. One came near me - big mistake. I literally just stuck my leg out. The kid went flying. Ha! I then grabbed him by the collar (he doesn't sound like a dog right now at all) and handed him to the security guard. The kid was calling me a fucking bitch the entire way as I was carrying him towards the bloke (I'm strong. Quite a bit.) as he's scraped most of the skin off of his elbow. Do I give a toss? No! I abide by the law! I then said "Here you go! Now I've got to do some running of my own - I'm late!" and minced off. I am win.

Ahhhh an induction - been years since I've had to do this. Turns out I was sat next to my new boss, who was also new to the company. And was sat opposite an absolutely SCRUMMY GUY! A scrummy guy who kept talking to me, catching my eye etc etc He then said the words that make me do an inward fangirl scream. Every time. My boss said "Oh, do you play golf?" "No, I play rugby" WOOF WOOF! DO ME OVER THE TABLE! SERIOUSLY! Although I blatantly didn't have the energy to do some sex over the table - as the induction lady pt the fire safety video I fell asleep. I rested my head on my new boss's shoulder. Ice = broken! Well and truely.

I left the hotel on a high - after the jo interview on friday, she told me she'd phone on wednesday for my induction. She phoned an hour later. Today I left with them telling me they would phone me wednesday for shift times. 20 minutes later I found out I was working on wenesday. Night. This is much to Beckie's horror that I'm working on wednesday night - it's the first wednesday night she's had off in ages and I'm not there to do the going out thing. Buggerrrrr!

I got even higher when I stormed in and out of the Disney store at high speed. I did buy something, of course, I didn't just run in and out of the shop for a hoot. Beauty and the Beast is FINALLY MINE!!! I HAVE WAITED ABOUT 6 YEARS FOR THIS! I ran straight home, put it on and fell asleep. The running sped up when I went past a building with no windows, yet with people very clearly screaming. It was terrifying. A lot. Hayley cooked me a jacket POTATO!!!! (Don't ask - they are hilarious) and it was nom. Despite the fact that they had been sat under the sink for about a month and had other potatoes growing from them. One was mouldy. As was Lissi's pumpkin - it had started to go blue, fluffy and soft. The juuices got on my hand. I screamed. A lot. For a mannish woman, I tend to freak ou about the smallest things.

Speaking of the smallest things inducing spazz attacks, Hayley did a classic. We had another movie night tonight, during whch Hayley and I had to do some work. After Spirit was on, we popped over to assist Lissi with clothing choices and generally just being Mummy Leah. It was during this that I realised that I finish work at 2 in the morning, in a place on the direct opposite side of where I live. I walk there. OMG help! Lissi is insisting I get a taxi - I may do that. Because knowing my luck, I WILL get attacked and raped. Aaaaanyway back to Hayley's spazz attack :P As we hung out in the kitchen for a bit, Hayley asked if I had more work to do. "Yeah, unfortunately." "Me too. Would you mind if I came and did it in your room?" "Course you can. You wanna watch Beauty and the Beast?" "I'LL MAKE SOME MORE TEA!!" Ahaha, Love it!

My chilled night in ended with an extremely drunk Adam confessing all sorts of things to me. Some of them were niiiiace ;) and others were just scaring. He threatened to leave when I didnt instantly reply O_______O can type fast. But my keyboard is shit, so I would have failed anyway. I was being a mother again. I' such a square sometimes... ¬¬

No comments:

Post a Comment