Sunday 21 November 2010

Oddities

Exploring some other blogs just now (instead of hiding in my own little self-obsessed bubble like I usually do) which is a lie - a comment on my blog alerted me to another uber hilarious blog. Which I now follow. I don't follow enough blogs - I might start branching out from just following a few of my friends/family who have blogs.

When I say 'another uber hilarious blog' I mean yes, I do find my own blog, and myself, hilarious. It's a curse really. As is the lack of capability I have for remaining on the point of what I am trying to say. Where was I? Ah yes.

There are lots of religious blogs (each to their own etc etc, I've said this all before I know) out there on ye olde internete (which is soooo old as my language suggests. Also, stop using FUCKING BRACKETS!!) and I came across a 'Scan For Your Soul' or someting similar blog. This in itself didn't make me do a huge roar of laughter. It was the 'My ex girlfriend still blogs from Hell :)'

Ah, it's the simple things in life that are often the best.
And sex.

2 comments:

  1. My logic:
    1) I have one new follower to my blog (exhibit A: you)

    2) You just blogged about finding a "hilarious blog"

    3) I happen to find my blog hilarious

    Conclusion) You must be talking about my blog, in which I thank you from the bottom of the comedic little Grinch heart.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ding ding ding ding ding!
    We have a winner!

    And you're very welcome ^_^

    ReplyDelete