Monday 15 November 2010

JLB Credit, Fuck off please :)

For a kick off, more and more people are telling my they have been reading my blog - mates from home, uni mates, work mates, family... Even The Boyfriend (calling him that still makes me grin enormously XD) tells me he very much enjoys reading the latest at how I've made a twat of myself. So thank you all for reading and for giving feedback and I shall do my best to continue to keep you amused. I'm also proud of myself for blogging practically every day for the past 4 months or so. I've already passed the 100 post mark, but will think of something fun to do for the 500 one. Answers on a postcard please! ^_^ Or, you know, just ring me back on my MOBILE!

Have discovered, well been shown, an amazing site to download songs from, so have filled my ipod with 3 groups/genres of songs I'm particularly loving at the moment. TheMidnight Beast is first up, of course, closely followed by songs from the old dancing games. This brings back so many memories for me and I can't help but dance when I hear the songs, so I'm hoping they will encourage me to exercise a bit more or something. Probably not, knowing me. Although I spent a lot of time thinking myself over today (Granted, I was staring at myself naked in a floorlength mirror. I recommend you do this) And actually came to the conclusion that overall, my body is not that bad. Yeah, it could do with a bit of toning up, but if I jus focus on toning my legs and stomach I will be happy. I'm not actually that big, in the long run. A size 12 is not big, I could just do with being a bit more firm. I feel like a weight has been lifted or something and I now see myself in a whole new way! It's an amazing feeling! And I feel confident enough to finally say "Hey, I'm sexy!" and not even in an attempt at tongue in cheek humour.

I do think that university has changed me for the better, and I've only just started. Although judging on the third 'group' of music I downloaded I'm still as sad as ever. Christmas songs. I know it's early, but I LOVE the Pogues and the song doesn't really count as a christmas song - it only mentions it once! So I'm home free! Anyway leave me alone in my Christmas-ness. As much as I have no money, I do love Christmas. Though I hate buying for guys. David, I can do as he is ever so easy to buy for. Timmy I can do as I grew up with him and he basically likes what I like. Those are the only 2guys I can buy for with ease. Stephen, maybe. Dan, bugger off no. Christian rarel gets a gift from me cause he's a twat... you get the picture... Men = difficult to buy for.

I had hideous visions of waking up this morning and finding 38579485 missed calls from work saying "where the fuck ARE YOU?!?!" It was even worse when I woke up at 11, which would have been the end of the shift completely and I saw a text. Thankfully it was from Tanny telling me to get Adam to shave. Noooo I don't want to! His stubble is smexy!! When I eventually rang work, learning from my mistakes, it turned out I was working tonight. Yeahhhh I didn't go in ^_^ Lounged around watching The Tudors (Y) and complaining all the time that it isn't HISTORICALLY CORRECT, GODDAMNIT! Bloody good though. Henry = pwoaaarrrrrrrr (Speaking of pwoar, I literally fell off my chair just now when I saw the new DP of an old friend of mine. God I wish we'd have stayed in touch! Sex. ON. LEGS. Rather a lot! :P :P)

After my arse fell off from the cold on the way home, I hung out with Hayley and Laura some more and watched more Disney. One day we will watch Amadeus. I will make it so. We also bonded over the menu I nicked from work. Don't ask :P I'm unwell again, too FFS! I am guzzling cranberry juice bythe carton and snuggling up listening to the Pogues some more. Would very much like to talk to Adam but he is obviously recovering from watching Black Hawk Down and is unavailable. Fool ^_________^

Tomorrow I will be having my implant put in. I wasn't scared until Hayley and Laura got it out (Ooooer)and I saw the size of the needle. Fuck. My. Life.

1 comment:

  1. Hooray for being easy! ^_^

    I like this one, good blog! :)

    ReplyDelete