Monday 8 November 2010

An Inconvinient Truth

Well, for me anyway, as a complete anti-religion so to speak. As I have said before and will most likely say again due to gatherings o comments on my posts, I am not religious BUT if people wish to be, then that is their choice. I will not dictate or whatever against them. I know I blaspheme (spelt????) a lot, but to be hoest if it offends you,then don't read this.

Simples!
*meerkat noise*

The inconviniance? EVERY bloody blog on blogspot, more or less, contains religious lessons, preachings etc. No wonder there are so many people to offend!

Woops.

I CANNOT SPELL AT ALL! But again, deal with it.
I do.
Sometimes.

I said I hated uni today. Why? I wasn't allowed to buy Spooky the guinea pig :(
Sad faces all around.

SEX XD

No, this is not trying to bulk out my blog again!




^________________________^

teehee.

No comments:

Post a Comment