Thursday 15 July 2010

Here's an example...

So, as I said in my last post, my mother's side of the family have the same sense of humour (a sexual sense of humour ;) ) and here is our conversation as soon as she walked through the door. G and Timmy, my stepdad and brother were also there.

Me: Hi mum *sticks tongue out*
Mum: oh hello darling... oh my god, what is that?!
Me: a tongue bar ^^
Mum: ew nooooooo! Let's have a look! oh my goddddddd! does G know? Did you show G? G! What do you think of Leah's tongue thing! Should I get one?
G: yeah, I've seen it, it looks good on her. She's always been very in to the piercings anyway. Plus, she told you she was getting one yesterday. And no, you shouldn't.
Mum: but she didn't say it was her tongue!
Me: it was that or my nipple again, mum.
Mum: well, that's better then. you've already got one nipple done, you don't really need another
Me: but I was planning on putting a chain between the 2 and hanging keys from it
Mum: NO WAY! Oh, you're joking. God, let me see it again
*Sticks tongue out*
Mum: uhhhhhh looking at it makes me go 'ugh' between my legs
Timmy: um... Mum? What the hell?
Mum: not in a good way... Anyway, aren't they meant to be kinda erotic?
Me: yeah. A pleasure sensation ^^ aaaaand my tongue's already famous ;)
Mum: Oh Leah, That's my girl! Tell me more!
Me: um.. well I-
*Mum begins to drag her out of the kitchen*

And I really didn't think this piercing through enough, maybe a nipple would have been better. My friend has thrown a surprise party for her boyfriend, a close friend of mine and we're going out for a posh meal (nom nom nom) But checking the menu online, the menu includes soup as a starter. that is all. Woops.

No comments:

Post a Comment