Saturday 3 July 2010

Epic With that Fail?

Yeah, so today was a typical day in the life of Leah - I really did act like a twat today tbh, starting off with me somehow managing to swallow my nose stud instead of putting it in my nose. Don't ask me how I managed that, I really don't know.

I then slipped over in an uber dramatic fashion infront of several customers, both members of the senior management team, my boss and HIS boss and threw chips everywhere. Naturally it was caught on the CCTV so every staff member got to see it. How nice for them. The excess padding on my arse prevented injury so it wasn't all bad ^^

Had another orgasmic milkshake from Shakeaway. It was... well, It was orgasmic basically. Nom nom nom XD which was ruined by the fact that someone whom I hate and have been ignoring and been ignored back started talking to me again while I tried to drink it , which ruined the moment a little. God, it was like I wanted to get a room with that milkshake. I could show that milkshake a good time ;)

Putting petrol in my car was depressing. I swear the dial actually dropped further and plus the fact that I had about -£30 to put in it made it even worse. The fly that somehow managed to get in to my dashboard the other day has now died and I can never get it out, so that's something lovely and distracting to look at whenever I turn a corner. Ugh.

Just got off the phone with my father, whom I haven't spoken to for 3 years. It was mainly me shouting at him about him neglecting me again haha, but I did get to speak to my younger brothers for the first time ever. The slight drawback is the fact that they live in Ireland, with our Irish father and their Irish mother and their accents were so thick I actually couldn't understand a word they were saying. Well, my visit it going to be interesting - I can't even pronounce their names properly, I keep changing it everytime!

It's nice to be able to come home and relax and not have to trust a revision guide in my face the minute I walked through the door (not that I did a lot of that anyway.) So I'm gonna unwind with more wine, Mikado and Howl's Moving Castle - I had SUCH an urge to watch it I actually broke the speed limit trying to get home early. Yes. I am sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment