Thursday 29 July 2010

The Definition of Prat

Ok, so I ended up working the night shift on my day off, but I had such an amazing day that it really doesn't seem important any more - I'm shattered and I fainted and spilled a krushem everywhere, but the day was awesome, even if I did act like a complete tosser the entire time. Also, I changed my tongue bar and can now close my mouth properly and my jaw no longer aches. I have my wish though - I have something in my mouth all the time (Alex found this an absolutely hilarious wish)

So the day began with a haircut from Jill (she is a hairdresser. I didn't get her to just cut my hair because she owns scissors or anything) so taking an inch off has ensured my hair begins to grow in length again and not just splitting sideways. My hair WAS split ends basically, which was rather hideous.

Saaaaaaaaaaaales ^^ Which scare me - the endless rails of clothes, that encourage rumaging and terrify the life out of me. Bomb sites. Ugh. So messy... Had a great 'Men Overheard' moment though. Some poor git was being dragged around by his girlfriend an hemust have just reached the end of his rope and just said 'I like everything that you like. Can we leave now?' Very nearly choked on my nom nom milkshake - Simon this time XD

I displayed typical Leah behaviour while mooching in Peacocks, Mazi knows that it isn't unusual behaviour for me, but this time I think I learned my lesson. Lilly Allen was played and she was destroying 'Everybody's Changing' by Keane, one of my fave bands in le world. I apparantly do a good impression of Silly Allen and mock sang it and bobbed around alot, much to Mazi's embarassment. A random woman saw and laughed. Then her friend across the store joined in. I basically started ramming my head against a clothes rail.

Millie, Mazi's sister was in town too and wanted rhe top of her ear pierced again, so off we traipsed to Hocus Pocus. It was odd going in there and not being the person getting something pierced. An obviously underaged girl was outside calling someone to come and pretend to be her mum so she could get a piercing. Staff members heard and basically told her to fuck off. It was actually hilarious!

I was called in to work, ugh. But first we went to pets at home, and I literally ran in to the store to look at the animals, neglecting to remember that my ex worked there and would most likely be working due to colleges finishing for the summer holidays. This is one of the reasons I dumped him - he is younger than me, and I tend to favour the older gent :) When trying to find the rats I practically tripped over him as he tried to get a hamster from a bottom cage for a customer, whom I had a lovely conversation with about the fact that hamsters are crap in comparison to rats. I behaved like a twat again when Jill said it was time to leave. I flounced out crying v loudly ' But I don't WANT to leave the shop!!!' I think my day was made though by Mazi, who picked up a box of dog food and said "Leah, would you like some lunch?"

All in all, it was a fantastic day. I stampeded to work via home to find that several of the chickens and Brian were in a bad way due to chicken bullying issues. Having not eaten in ages, I fainted a bit at work and threw a krushem EVERYWHERE but after a bit of TLC from Mr Alex and Hayley I was right as rain ^^

I have work again tomorrow, naturally. Ugh...

No comments:

Post a Comment