Thursday 15 July 2010

Pin Cushion

Today I met up with my bestie, Mazi, whom I haven't seen in weeks despite the fact that both of us left school at the same time and have no real plans tbh. It's bloody work getting in the way for me though. It was a lovely catch up, although we went to town with different motives - piercings. We're both slightly addicted to them - Mazi now has 7 and I have about 15 and am fast becoming a human pin cushion.

I was torn between getting my nipple pierced again or my tongue - My excess dribbling and spazzy speech informed Mazi as to which one I chose. Excess dribbling? Yeah, cause I blatantly dribble loads anyway. It feels soooo odd and my tongue feels really dry and the rod is huge due to my tongue swelling to a similar size. As I said to my stepdad, I can't swallow anymore. I find it really difficult. His reply? "What's new about you not swallowing?" which sounds really hideously creepy, but we often joke around about my sex life. I'm lucky in that case - I can tell my parents and brothers virtually anything.

It's always been the norm really, especially on my mum's side - we all have very sexual senses of humour, so family gatherings are often hilarious occasions. We all laugh the same and have the same senses of humour - we're all so close and it's wonderful to have a family like that that I can rely on for anything.

I also feel like a refugee atm - the weight of my friends and myself on my bed was the last straw and it collapsed and broke my bin (i was more upset about the bin) so i took it apart and now sleep on my matress alone, which I love. But all the stuff under my bed is now lying next to me in a massive pile, so i can no longer sleep properly as it's so messy. I really do think I have problems vbis a vis OCD symptoms, but ah well, it's not reached that point yet that I can't go outside without turning the oven on and off 15 times before going outside and doing a special dance before eating anything.

Orgasmic milkshake from Shakeaway again - this time, instead of sucking on a Dave, I attempted to suck on a Ben, but it hurt waaaay too much. Walking through town crying out "NOOOOO! I'M USELESS! I CAN'T SUCK ANYMORE!!!!" was fine, until Mazi pointed out my ex walking along behind us. Just another day really...

No comments:

Post a Comment