Friday 2 July 2010

Can People Cope with MORE Leah?

Well, since my Facebook is purely for keeping in touch with people and amusing them with my prat falls and spillages and my Tumblr is basically full of me having a moan about anything possible, i figured it would be fiiiine to blog some more

Basically, I enjoy writing things down. I was never one to keep a diary as a kid, but I'm grown now (shut up all non believers. I am an adult and show maturity. Sometimes) and I've been getting better at this whole keeping up with my life stuff. Plus, I've been getting some awesome feedback from people vis a vis my blogging so here's to taking it further.

So... yeah... I really should be sleeping right now. I'm ill (again) and have just got in from work and am working again at 9 tomorrow morning. Am actually working every day now until saturday, which is revolting. I officially finished my A Levels on wednesday, so am available for full time hours but I didn't imagine that I'd get to work EVERY FRIGGING DAY as my boss said, and I quote, 'It may be difficult to get you the hours you want'. Yeah, he's gone beyond.

Until university I'm just going to be bored. It's nice that I can leave the house whenever I want as I'm now driving (woot woot!) but that will soon get boring. I want to leave home so badly! And my room is a tip at the mo, which is majorly depressing - by 'a tip' I mean there's a few magazines on the floor and my laptop case has fallen over and there's a cushion on the floor that shouldn't be there. Do I have a problem? Yes. Yes I do.

Ah. Well that's pleasant. Blogging was interrupted by one of the dogs coming in and throwing up on my work shoes - fabulous. They've already got bits of dead hedgehog stuck to the bottom of them and now they have chunks of second-hand dog biscuit wedged on them. God this is a majorly attractive thing to be writing isn't it? Well, blatantly I am (majorly attractive I mean. hahaha good one!)

Lol at American Dad. That is all.

1 comment: