Wednesday 28 July 2010

Lovin' Each Day As If It's The Last ^^

Sooooo.. Am currently sat in Maaaaazi's bedroom, nommy not-quite set alcoholic jelly and having a loverrrly time bitching and hasing a catch up ^^


Soooo, work was its usual hell. Woken at 10 by Christian brandishing the phone at me and had to check I was completely covered by duvet or 'clothing' to prevent scarring issues. Attempted to go in early but got stuck in traffic for half an hour so ended up[ getting in to work at the correct time anyway, which was delightful. ugh.. William was in, who is possibly my favourite person in the whole wide world - haha Soooooo sarcastic. I hate him. With a passion. EVERYONE does. He is just a wanker, basically. I was fiddling with my tongue bar, as per always, and he saw and decided to speak up. Now, he may be 20 years my senior, but I am 2 years senior at KFC so he can fuck himself if he thinks I will listen to him. "You should really take that out, Leah." "you should really mind your own business, William. Anyways, it isn't healed yet" "Yes it is." "oh I see, didn't realise you were the aurthority on piercings and MY BODY! Naturally, at 18, I still need some complete tosser to make my decisions for me"

He wouldn't join in with the sex conversations either. Spoilt sport. He's the kind of bloke who doesn't even know what a vagina is. "Little more work, a little less chatting, Leah" "A little less butting in and a little more shut the fuck up, William :)" You get the picture.

Naturally, we had no stock again. Krushems lids - the drink that if you spill them in a car, no matter what flavour it looks as if a baby has vomited on your floor. Some stupid tart ordered 7 OF THE DAMN THINGS!! got to get my practise in somehow ;) and then had to transfer them in to normal cups so she could have lids. As I was pouring the 7th one in to the cup, she then goes "If you're gonna have to do that to eacvh one, then don't bother! WHAT THE HELL?!?!? Also had a wonderful argument with a regular bitch who called me a tart for getting her order slightly wrong because I couldn't hear her as she ordered from the passenger side of the car while her husband sat in his usual stance in the drivers seat - a broken, poor sod with no balls. I dared her to complain about me and ended up slamming the window on her. I can't be arsed with it anymore.

So then I had to be taxi for Tim, and as I pulled up, yet another child was there for me to waste petrol on taking home. Can';t very well say no when the child has already started getting in to your car as soon as you pull up.

Nomming jelly and bitching with Mazi - ah, I've missed this ^^ It's been aaaaaaaaaaaaaages. We spent most of the evening planning on making a video, which we never ended up making, but we made a list XD And looked through photys of an ex-friend, whom we haven't spoken to in about 2 years (and whos sister has just started going out with my youngest brother. I screamed and hyperventilated when I asaw the update.) Mazi made me a lover of incest - one truly delightful pic of said fat friend featured himself with his hand on his younger sister's boob. We were signed in on my profile at the time and Mazi liked the photo. My comment of 'He looks like a fat chinese woman' became my status, and I know he's going to see and prpbably talk to me again. ughhhhh nooooooooo...

And proper lol at one photo - one of his siters (he has a spawn of about 3o857239857 or so it seems) had a picture of herself and another of her sisters, with 'sisters for life' written on it. ,Well fucking YES!!!!!

I have to wear clothes in bed tonight, much to my dissappointment - I has to share Mazi's bed and I've recently making a habit of not wearing clothes to bed, much to Mazi's horror. We've had words. Tomorrow we are going to Lynn agin, literally 2 weeks later for shoppings and things. And Mazi's mum is cutting my hair in the morning. Win ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment