Monday 19 July 2010

Should There Be A Dr Dolittle 4?

Tonight my room has been taken over again, not by Ponyo, but by G's Daughter's staffi dog. (Ponyo has been moved in to the dogs' old bedroom for his own safety and the warmth of the boiler.) I'm basically sleeping in Megan's bed though, as she has adopted mine and she takes up a LOT of room for such a small dog. Mum greeted me at breakfast (i.e. when I woke up. At 3.) with 'Megan is coming to stay. She can stay in your room, right? You'll look after her.' Um yeah? It's not like I had a choice in the matter at all or anything.

Work was shite, more so than usual, tonight. A shift runner is there to run the shift and help out. That does not entail sitting in the office all night, running for a fag break after stepping out of said office for 5 minutes and ignoring a simple request for fries being put to cook when drive through operator i.e. me had a queue of cars stretching from the window, round the back and reaching the main road while she is taking orders, packing said orders and making burgers and fries for herself and front counter. Hell much?

Dear God this dog will not stop whining and standing on my laptop. She has already chewed my chibi bat toy that my friend spent ages making for me and eaten part of Alan Carr's face on my book. It's not like I was enjoying reading it again or anything - I love Mr Carr ^^. I'm just glad it wasn't my dvd she chewed up, or she wouldn't be alive anymore.

Kinda in an odd mood - thinking of the past a lot over the last few days. Not huge amounts of time ago, just about how things have changed since I moved down to Lincolnshire. About 5 years or so now. IT's weird to think how much I've changed since then. Thinking about all this and a blast from the past (not exactly a wanted blast from the past i.e. another ex boyfriend) added me as a friend on Facebook. Denied. It was so odd! Also because I almost ran him over the other day. That stupid berk really should learn to cycle properly, especially when going past a concealed driveway belonging to Mazi and my nose is sticking out.

Gonna nom yet more soup and hot choccy - David, mine bestie of the male variety, has a wonderful friendy who has these lovely little get togethers and events, my fave being 'Glitter in the Air Day'. As a lover of glitter, so much so that I drop in age by about 12 years when I see it or come across it so it was AMAZING! She is having a 'Chocolate Is Good For You' Day and is sending me some noms, of chocolate, for no reason! I actually love her! She's sooooo awesome! And David too, for introducing me to her. And for booking me tickets for Avenue Q. Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo exciiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Too far? Meh, whatever.. ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

1 comment:

  1. I like Eddie Murphy.

    Also, I think you provided just the right amount of os, is, exclamation marks and ^s.

    ReplyDelete