Friday 30 July 2010

Something That Would Best Not Be Repeated

Well, That certainly was an eventful day. Will there ever be a time when literally nothing happens to me? I long to be able to not write about anything. Or even 'I watched films and slept and ate a bit. Awesomes' Fat chance.

Naturally, I went to work (this phrase seems to be said a lot in my blog) Although the morning at home was hideous - Christian was being a wanker, as per always, and I ended up slapping him. He brought it on himself tbh. I don't know if I'll be punished yet - haven't seen my mum for a few days. She's not away or anything, our shifts just overlap each other, which sucks.

It was like a hospital at work. Mr Alex has only 1 shoulder (seriously. It's gross. He keeps making me touch it :/) and an odd knee, which I also get to grope all the time. Daniel, who has only just returned to work after breaking his leg, popped his knee out of its socket. So both of them were limping around like nutters. Alex called them The Cripple Crew, which caused me to spit my drink everywhere. I aggreed to stop til 11 so Danny Boy could leave at 8. He finally left at half 10. What the HELL was the point in that?!?! Although, I still had a customer to serve at literally 2 mins to 11. We shut at 11. How can people STILL want buckets of chicken at that time of night.

I have NEVER seen work that busy before and for so long. My queue just wouldn't bugger off. If I got it down to only 5 cars left to order, 5 more would join them. It stretched on to the main road off the hardwick estate, which is quite a feat. I'd be proud if I wasn't so stressed out. There was an incident with a staff member too, which required the use of my first aid skills again. In the end though, I had to call an ambulance. Having spoken to her since, I've found she's been released from la 'opital but she didn't half scare me. Myself and Jadeles complained of shakey legs and feeling faint afterwards - there was a worry that we would end up stacking a pile of staff members up by the doors by the end of the night.

Slight issue with stupid customer syndrome - since when has salt been a sauce? I did my ususal 'Any sauces?' 'Yes, some salt please.' Um, no. They don't even sound similar. Took £2800, which still hasn't beaten the current record of £3100 in one day, currently held by yours truely ^^ earning me the title of Best Tiller In Norfolk. XD Booo yaaaaaaaaah!!

I jammed the mop pole in to my neck somehow. I very nearly had to join Ali in A & E thanks to lack of being able to swallow and breathing issues. I have a severely bruised neck, so major drama over. Although I will obviously look ridiculous in pictures taken over the next week, as I am on me hols, thank god!! Very much in need of this break. No work for 9 days - orgasmic ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment