Friday 2 July 2010

Wine? Why not ^^

Is half past midnight too late to have a glass of wine? No, it's fine. My finger hurts so I need cheering up.

I wish this stupid virus thing would bugger off - every 6 months, without fail. I can't stand up or move without being doubled over in pain, I can barely stand or hold something without shaking manically like some sort of odd old woman crouching over a zimmer frame. Sleep and food are out of the question (Apart from Mikado - I can't buy pocky in Lincolnshire anywhere, so the English rip off will have to do.) And blatantly wine. Wine and mikado, hmmm... Yeah, I'll be the size of a house BEFORE uni at this rate, but it's ok - food doesn't stay down long yay! ^^

I think this is a glance of my future - drinking wine alone in my room in the middle of the night watching episodes of the same tv shows over and over. The only thing missing from this scene is a mad old cat mewing in the corner and some knitting sitting by my side. Spinster hood is a callin'. God, what a hideous thought. I really hope I don't end up like this every night - I hope I'll at least have a fuck buddy or something, seeing as I've already been written off by all my friends and am expected to never hold down a boyfriend. Yeah, I agree if my ex is anything to go by...

Ah well, uni is coming and I'm gonna get me a man XD Although I hate having to wait. I have no one to do while I wait (Haha. This is really not what I expected to be writing about. Meh! It's done now.)

I really will go to bed soon I think. I'll only have myself to blame if I feel worse in the morning and rip peoples' heads off. Or I can blame them for being in the wrong place at the wrong time. Yeah, let's go with that one.

No comments:

Post a Comment