Thursday 22 July 2010

For My Next Trick - I Will Walk Without Any Legs!

Oh. My. God. I am SHATTERED! I don't even know why - I only worked 4-9 i.e. 5 hours yet I was soooo busy. It wasn't too bad - my lisp has been replaced by a sultry purr, much to the delight of my regulars, a car full of (yummy) blokes who, as nice as they seem to be, fondled my arse when Maria made them hug me to make a point (I was sobbing over fuckwit ex boyfriend and had convinced myself I was going to die alone.)

Took Sexy to get her tatto, which is basically my tattoo but blown up and on her foot and I booked my next one ^^ But for aaaaages away, justr before uni due to lack of money and so muh going on over le summer hols.

I actually have things to do this summer, which requires booking time off (in the 2 years I've worked there I have never had to book time off work during holidays, due to lack of social gatherings) which is a wonderful feeling. I've said it before and
Ill say it again - Best Summer EVER! Life is pretty good at the moment.

My little sleeping buddy has gone back home now, which means my feet will no longer be chewed when I get home from work and I will never again be woken by a tongue in my mouth (well, not a wanted tongue anyway.) and Ponyo has got to the stage when he can be left alone without screaming for me, which is both saddening and an improvement. Things are changing, and I can't wait to see what happens next!

1 comment:

  1. Don't worry, Tony Soprano went through a similar thing so you ain't alone.

    ReplyDelete