Saturday 17 July 2010

All Men Are the Same

Ok, so I'm sat here typing whilst hanging out with Ponyo (can you really 'hang out' with a chick?) after a fantatic day and evening with my friendies. I think I've positively established that Ponyo is male - he is currently asleep between my boobs, so he must be icredibly comfortable thanks to all the padding. I have to be careful not to breathe too deeply though through fear of suffocating him. I came close to suffocating Lulu when hugging her once. She's a short girl, and her head comes to boob level. It's a running joke that she should be male to get the whole benefit of being such a height around me. One day I'm sure that my boobs won't be the topic of conversation. I hope so anyway...

The day started with myself, Law and Moosey going to see the new Twilight film, purely for viewage of Taylor Lautner without clothing on his upper body. He is quite simply 'Woof' (No pun intended, although that's quite a good one ^^ ) Aaaaanyways, moving on - I cannot STAND the Twilight films, as Kristen and Robert are hideous actors. Kristen is the worst, what with her only acting ability seemily being just biting her lip and staring blankly at whatever mythical creature is stood in front of her. - the entire series of films are basically montages of them looking at each other and discussing 'inner conflicts' that really aren't that hard to decide. The final scene was rather moving though - Robert's eyebrows and Kristen's Chin gave oscar-winning performances...

Despite hating the films, I am a bit 'kweh' for Taylor Lautner - OOFT! He could rip me apart any day of the week. I wish all guys my age looked as good as him, which is surprising as I don't normally go for v. toned and well-built guys, as it remains me of how wobbly I am and how I really could do with toning up at some point. I coulsn't help but wish that I was the Leah he was protecting in the film, even if he did get the entire right hand side of his body broken in the process. That just lead to possibly my fave thing in the world - an entire scene with a half naked, gorgey bloke sweating hideously in pain and looking so helpless and scrummy that all 3 of us found ourselves going 'Corrrrrrrrrrrr!!!' And Bella broke her hand by punching him in the face, so epic win there ^^.

I find myself going to the cinema and deciding which films to go and see next - Mazi and I are cinema whores, and find that the best part is the trailers at the beginning. Vampires Suck looks AWESOME - a piss take on the Twilight films is bound to be a win, and I cackled embarassingly at the wolf packs' gay dancing to 'It's Raining Men'

Tonight was also Joe's surprise birthday meal, So kudos for Claxton being the best girlfriend and organising it all, though failing epically in the car on the way there by telling him that one of his mates couldn't drink. A mate who blatantly wouldn't be going to their romantic meal for 2. There is a slight age gap between the pair, and so his friends also came, who were his age and acted like twats the entire time. I don't think that shouting loudly about 'Woah! Leah has a duck vibrator!' and 'Leah, do you think you could ever fuck someone as young as me?' were the things that the poor young family sat near us wanted to hear. I also don't think the waitresses really liked being addressed as slaves with racist undertones and the same poor young family liked being stared at while being compared to the Adams Family. I, naturally, was a party pooper when I told them to shut up and stop staring at the poor people, 'how would you like it if someone stared at you the entire time you were having a meal?' which earned ME the stares down my top for the remaining hour we were there.

They then expected us to take them to the pub and buy them alcohol. Um - no? I felt sick anyway, despite being a driver so consuming no alcohol, slurping only half my soup (which was a starter anyway and contained loads of veg, which was heartbreaking not being able to eat) and having a single soup of ice cream :/ and then had to pick Timmy and a load of his little friends up and trot around taking them all home for ages. But before that Sexy Jexy and I wanted wine so we went to Tescos, getting there about a minute before it shut, so we both slammed sideways in to parking bays and literally ran in to the store, which was depressing as it was the most active thing I've done in ags (bummerrrrrr) and it was all for booze, which is about as healthy as a heart attack in the long run.

Ah well... back to work tomorrow, otherwise known as back to the real world. Working monday then have tuesday off, so G is going to the boat which is moored in Notts at the mo, so cue some shoppiiiiiiing!!! *spazz hands* and then am working every day afterwards. Ugh. The pain on my ankle and the lisp from my mouth should make this very interesting...

No comments:

Post a Comment