Sunday 4 July 2010

Resident Evil

Oh my ACTUAL God I am actually dead on my feet, and I've only worked my usual shifts thus far. I dread to think what the week of working non stop is going to do to me. I'm that lazy and unfit that a 12 hour shift completely wipes me out - I usually can manage 18 hours without too much trouble but it must be the heat. Yeah, that'll be it ^^

First the store was quiet which was stupidly crap as my shift went soooo slow and by 3 oclock I'd only taken £300, which was pathetic. Then from 4 til 7 my total shot up to £2500 - every single bugger was obviously coming back from a lovley day at the beach in the glorious sunshine. Bastards. I could see it all on their smug faces and the sun burn and tans they'd picked up. I had a lovely day sunning myself through the drive through window.

G keeps buying me pressies, which is fab - he got me a few new things for my car (it's as random looking as I am, both inside and out) and some more dvds, not thatI really need any more. Well, they were DVDs he'd watched and didn't like - namely Hostel 2 and 28 Weeks Later and I find them both hilarious so I leapt at the chance to claim them. I have about 500 dvds now. No, I don't have problems.

And some bugger has come in to my room and stolen the last of my Mikado. Death. To. Them.

I HAVE to go play Resident Evil now. A LOT!

1 comment:

  1. I buy too many DVDs. If amazon aint enough, I can't be in a supermarket without checking the bargain bins.

    ReplyDelete