Wednesday 7 July 2010

'DON'T SHE LOOK PRETT-AY?'

Yeah. Doesn't she just? I dunno, someone my brother knows. The girl in the middle of the jeaousy fueled spat. My mother and I are snitches completely. Haha we went to the school about it.

I was late for work following the trip to my old school. I screeched to a stop outside school and literally shoved Tim out of the car and screamed off. Yeah so I went to work today. It sucked. I swapped swifts for tomorrow, o now I've got the worst shift :( but more money so s'all ok.

Watching the sex ed show with my mum and younger brothers, which is hilarious and not as hideous as i thought it would be - my mum just keeps making hilarious comments and i keep getting scared by the naked models. I know their bodies are just aged and everyone is gonna look like that etc and whatever, but it was still hideous to looka at tbh :/

I think it's bad that the chief police officer searching for the gunman on the run said a maaaaajor 'error' in her statement about the search 'no stone will be unturned' is not quite what she was aiming for, how about 'no stone will be left unturned'. It's almost laughable that they have only just thought that he may not be in the area anymore - i think he may have left the area straight away, personally. All these gun toting mniacs around at the moment, making huge news. I feel this is going to end in a shoot out - a Bnnie and Clyde situation.

It's terrifying and I'm glad I don't live in these areas.

No comments:

Post a Comment