Saturday 31 July 2010

I've Become The Sort Of Person I Normally Pity...

Ahhhhh.... Woke up this morning (Again, not feeling like P Diddy. God, how I hate that song. And Kesha. Anyways) at 11. Nooooooooooom ^^ Got up to date with my frontier on fb - have recently got addicted to it, which is baaaaaaaaaaad. Started moving around at about half 12 and Tim asked if I wanted to see the A Team, which was a dead no. So I rang up Mazi and gave us both a mere 45 minutes to get ready before going to see ~Inception.

Justin had zilcho moneys, yet Mazi paid for him so he could come too (Justin is Mazi's bf) and having him sat next to Timmy on the drive there earned me death stares that he deemed 'necessary'. The film was not too bad - not as good as Shutter Island, which although predictible, was the awesomes, but Inception was watchable despite the huge amount of the day it took up. 'Numb' does not even come close to desribing the state of my arse by the end of the film.

Was a bit in depth though and required full attention throughout. Also had blokey from 28 Days Later in it, the Irish one, Jim, Who's real name escapes me (having never known it) minus his irish accent, so I didn't aime him as much :( But I still think he is rather nom tbh. Many will think I'm odd to say that, but whatever.

Leo Di Caprio's recent films always have him having wife issues and then going a bit weird and/or mad. Maybe he isn't capable of playing other characters - no wonder he isn't married. Poor bloke, although he does piss me off rather a lot. The opening of the film was him being washed up on a beach. I turned to Mazi and said 'Haha, 90 years after Titanic sank' although Titanic sank in 1912, meaning it's actually 98 years since it sank. And Jack was a character and so wouldn't be on the Titanic anyways.

Went to KFC afterwards to brag about having a day off. Naturally, I love KFC so much I can't bare to be away from it, even for a day. God, I'm so sadddddddddddd. Tim wanted me to buy him fuckloads of food, but due to crippling car insurance payment i has no money. He kept bothering me for food, Justin didn't, so I bought him a burger. Tim is such a twat he didn't even notice.

Chilaxing now and chatting to my cousin who I haven't spoken to in donkeys, which is nice ^^ and listening to Muse, whom I've recently started loving loads. Went to search for mum's muse cd and ended up smashing my head on the drum kit symbol as i stood up. I felt like I was in a tom and jerry cartoon, but my face didnt go all chinese and I didn't grow a really long moustache.

No comments:

Post a Comment