Friday 23 July 2010

Nom Nom NOM!!!!

I can eat again! Small pieces shoved down the side of my mouth but it's food none the less! The swelling has gone down now so the tongue bar is of an obnoxious length so i panic when eating as food gets caught on it and it really hurts :( what a pleasant thing to be blogging about. Although, having not eaten for about a week eating a few chips made me feel wuite ill. Hopefully this shouold make me quite skinny ^^ and I must apologise - I've had a biiiiit to drink :)

Work, again. Wasn't too bad - although was speaking to a customer when a wasp came in through the window and landed on my arm, causing me to scream at my customer and for myself and Jade to stampede to the other end of the store. I don't like wasps very much. And a customer just completely vanished in to thin air - I took their order, and they never turned up at the window :/

Fab night - the boys are at their dad's, due to Timmy somehow snapping his guitar in half and needing emergency fixing (even though he doesn't really need it as he isn't at school at the mo) and G is at work, so me and mum had a girly night in with LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOADS of wine, watching moooovies. The Man Who Would Be King - Michael Caine and SEAN CONNERY! YES PLEASE!!! The best actors possibly IN THE WORLD! Yes. I love them. Then watched March Of The Penguins and had to rewind one part about 128498 times - a penguin slipped over on the ice and all the others laughed lol lol lol lol lol! We cackled so hard! I was on webcam at the time and scared the person I was talking to - one of my exes, who wants to get back together (yeahhhhhhhhhh I still got it ^^)

I has work again tomorrow. Will I actually ge day off? um. no. Watching Mock the Week now - I actually LOVE Russel Howard. "David Cameron comparing his plight to that of the British public is like me stubbing my toe and saying 'I feel JUST like Heather Mills@" and Hugh Dennis "things lying dormant - Kerry Katona's brain and almost the whole of Anne Widicome" - I cannot spell at the mo. Or ever. YAY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment