Monday 5 July 2010

Ugh.

Yeah, so I'm already sick of this whole 'full- time' thing at work. 12 - 8 today, which is the worst shift as it covers all the peak hours. Everyone was in a mood with each other basically, so it was quite naff until the night staff got in and the jokes let rip about, well, mainly me. I'm not being big headed (far from it) but basically most of the guys at work would like to do me, so most of our jokes are sexually based.

Ate Special K and watched Crime Watch, which I've watched since I was about 8 when I got a tv in my room and never miss (I was an odd child). I remember I used to think when I was younger 'God, I wish I could phone up with crucial information and save the day!' But I've aways lived in rather shite places where bugger all happens. Now, I'm glad I live in a place where nothing ever happens, it makes it easier to leave.

I hope to God I get the grades I need to get in to Uni, but I've decided that even if I don't get in to Derby (I don't want to go to my insurance at all) I'm still gonna move out. My room and all my belongings are being moved in to my own private caravan (which we have yet to buy) but I'm gonna have to put most of my stuff in storage or something - over 1000 books, 500 dvds and 200 cds there's no way all of it can be split in a caravan AND my room at uni. But we shall see.

I have almost finished downloading my final fantasy song collection on to my laptop. It has taken me about 3 months but now I think I'm almost there, which is fab. I have about 3000 tracks in my itunes librus now, so I'd like to think that's pretty awesome. Although it may be sad, I'm not sure.

Ugh, is this what'm reduced to writing about? I've not even had a week since finishing my exams and I'm already bored. Bring on adulthood and my new life, I say!

No comments:

Post a Comment